ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe it's just a coincidence

Brent H.

Hall Of Fame
Aug 13, 2001
That when bad things happen, L's, Coach Joe leaving, we see an increase of the 6-40 club here. But when good things happen, the hiring of Jeff Phelps and having a Army All-American flip to us on signing day the 6-40 go awfully quiet.

So, I'm just going go with the next time we have a off the field issue or when we lose to MSU, 6-40 will be here to make themselves heard loud and clear.

That when bad things happen, L's, Coach Joe leaving, we see an increase of the 6-40 club here. But when good things happen, the hiring of Jeff Phelps and having a Army All-American flip to us on signing day the 6-40 go awfully quiet.

So, I'm just going go with the next time we have a off the field issue or when we lose to MSU, 6-40 will be here to make themselves heard loud and clear.

You'd think that bunch would have bed sores after months on their backs with legs wrapped around 6 and 40...

Who said Joe leaving was a bad thing? It was a career move for him. Did anyone think Leach wouldn't find a suitable replacement? In truth WSU and Joe S had trouble Dt's in the fold the last couple of years. Maybe a new voice will be welcomed in the recruiting community.

Have you noticed you have a sensitivity to "some" voices? I think others were way more aggressive in their displeasure when we lost to Eastern and Boise, then laid an egg in San Diego. I remember one poster wanting Falk to turn pro he was so upset. Don't remember the 6-40 club writing such harsh words.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT