ADVERTISEMENT

Men's and women's games

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
Men at Stanford at 8 tonight, women at home against ASU tomorrow at 7. Both on the Pac-12 network.

Fairly important, winnable games (I guess they all are) against middling competition.

Gotta say I like that tattoo:

Edit - Oh and Jenna Villa in her sorta short shorts licking her lips. Oh Gawd - self-identified dirty old man alert - a freshman and a sophomore. Damn near young enough to be my granddaughters. Not quite though. :)

Last edited:
Stanford will be a tough matchup. They’ve been hot and shoot the 3 ball very well.

The men's team seems more coachable than teams of the past. Guaye roughly said before the draft that he was going to focus on improving his defense. Either coach Smith never told him to work on d while at WSU, or someone wasn't listening after being told multiple times. Our bigs are young, but in my opinion the team overall seems more coachable.

Jones and Rice are both having great nights so far. Cougs up 52-37 early in the second half.

Stanford is on fire shooting this half (7 for 9) and the Cougars have increased the lead.

Cougs over four minutes without scoring. Stanford has cut the lead to 10. 70-60.

Stanford is shooting 67% from three, 54% overall, and is 10 of 11 from the foul line, and are down by 10. In any other game, they would be blowing out their opponent.

Reactions: 79COUG
Excellent outing. Walton says we're a tournament team. They've sure looked like it the last 3 games. With a good game at Cal Rice could be Pac-12 player and freshman player of the week.

Excellent outing. Walton says we're a tournament team. They've sure looked like it the last 3 games. With a good game at Cal Rice could be Pac-12 player and freshman player of the week.
That was fun. I love Cluff. Rice and Jones rock. Way to go Cougs.

Really needed a good road win. Rice was unstoppable. The only thing stopping Jones was injury. Keep it going against Cal.

Rice and Jones are on a role and another solid game by Cluff and Wells. Keep the momentum going boys!!

Reactions: Coug90
Rice and Jones are on a role and another solid game by Cluff and Wells. Keep the momentum going boys!!
Really looking good. Man if we coulda pulled it off against Oregon would be sitting pretty right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT