ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan State

Flatlandcoug

Hall Of Fame
Aug 14, 2007
Wichita, Kansas
Poor Michigan State. Like Minnesota, we couldn't beat them on the football field, but for the second year in a row, a Big 10 football program is going to get wrecked by sexual assault allegations within a month of them playing us. If we qualify for the Holiday Bowl next year......whoever it is better check their closets for skeletons.

Poor Michigan State. Like Minnesota, we couldn't beat them on the football field, but for the second year in a row, a Big 10 football program is going to get wrecked by sexual assault allegations within a month of them playing us. If we qualify for the Holiday Bowl next year......whoever it is better check their closets for skeletons.

Be careful...glass houses.

I had been thinking the same thing before I read your post. It's the "Curse of the Cougars".

I don’t know about you guys, But I want nothing to do with the Holiday Bowl after going to the last 2 games. Frustrating to say the least.

I haven't been following that situation that intensely, but from afar it seems like the typical the program is shielding players from sexual misconduct.

One thing about Leach is he doesn't put up with that stuff at all. We've had some talented guys dismissed and Leach does not care. The rules are the rules. Sad to see this happening at another program. You'd think after the Baylor fiasco people would have learned and put in strict disciplinary protocol and oversight.

On a side note Flat did you see the defensive coordinator from Kansas State is retiring. Are you hearing that Levitt is going to take the job? I know he has always wanted to be at K-state and this seems like his opportunity to head back there. Is he being talked about at all?

I haven't been following that situation that intensely, but from afar it seems like the typical the program is shielding players from sexual misconduct.

One thing about Leach is he doesn't put up with that stuff at all. We've had some talented guys dismissed and Leach does not care. The rules are the rules. Sad to see this happening at another program. You'd think after the Baylor fiasco people would have learned and put in strict disciplinary protocol and oversight.

On a side note Flat did you see the defensive coordinator from Kansas State is retiring. Are you hearing that Levitt is going to take the job? I know he has always wanted to be at K-state and this seems like his opportunity to head back there. Is he being talked about at all?

Leavitt at one point had a clause in his Oregon contract that he could leave for KSU without paying any penalty. That said, I'd be surprised if he left for KSU at this point. Snyder wants his son to be the next head coach and I'd be surprised if they even offered a spot on the staff to him with Snyder running the show still. But you never say never. It's gonna be real awkward when Bill retires though.

Reactions: Cougatron
Leavitt at one point had a clause in his Oregon contract that he could leave for KSU without paying any penalty. That said, I'd be surprised if he left for KSU at this point. Snyder wants his son to be the next head coach and I'd be surprised if they even offered a spot on the staff to him with Snyder running the show still. But you never say never. It's gonna be real awkward when Bill retires though.

Yeah that is going to be strange with Leavitt wanting the job, probably Venables too maybe? And then Snyder's son his preferred successor. It will be interesting to see what direction K State goes.

Any way we can scoot this curse up a game? Cuz I’m all for UW getting ruined by this. And I think Maeling is retired now too!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT