ADVERTISEMENT

Miss this guy

With is going on?!?! It was 17 to 6 just a few minutes ago...
Flacco is Denver’s QB. Lazy, takes plays off, shitty leader. Minshew is Jags QB. Gives his all every play and his team rally’s behind him. Really that simple. I knew this was gonna happen as soon as Flacco threw a lazy crossing route over the WR head for a pick. And I love it.

That J'ville o-line is pure garbage.

Amazing GM can even be competitive with that bunch. No wonder Foles only lasted a quarter.

Given what GM has done in his short career as a starter along with the potential he’s showing, does he keep the starting job when Foles is 100%?

Minshew injured on the first play of the drive, hobbling around, and still got them in FG range in a few plays. What a winner.

Reactions: Cougzz
Minshew injured on the first play of the drive, hobbling around, and still got them in FG range in a few plays. What a winner.
Warrior. He got hit low a couple times. Hope nothing serious wouldn’t surprise me if he played that last drive on a torn up knee. Guy is a fighter.

Warrior. He got hit low a couple times. Hope nothing serious wouldn’t surprise me if he played that last drive on a torn up knee. Guy is a fighter.
The roughing call was a make up for the play where the guy dive low into GM where he got hurt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT