ADVERTISEMENT

Sell out tomorrow?

CougPatrol

Hall Of Fame
Dec 8, 2006
I'm hearing that less than 1,500 tickets are left for the game tomorrow night. If true, this is a great sign, especially for a Friday night game. I know it's parents' weekend, but I would be pleasantly stunned if we can sell it out.

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
I'm hearing that less than 1,500 tickets are left for the game tomorrow night. If true, this is a great sign, especially for a Friday night game. I know it's parents' weekend, but I would be pleasantly stunned if we can sell it out.
Good news. I can only imagine what the student section will be like on a Friday at 7PM. Forecast temp at gametime 61 degrees.

Reactions: Coug90
Good news. I can only imagine what the student section will be like on a Friday at 7PM. Forecast temp at gametime 61 degrees.
I personally love hot weather, but the first two home games were sweltering. Tomorrow's game, fresh off an Apple Cup win, should be a great atmosphere.

Because there is, was only 1500 tickets left(At least that's the rumor, what heard, what said in various sources, and in another post on here, etc, I bought a $19 + fees, tax = $33 from StubHub.(Didn't want to risk a sellout, and there not being any tickets left, and not getting a ticket.)

It's in section 2, lower zone, Row M, seat 2.

Is that a good seat? Where that located at? Good view of game?

It's family weekend or whatever the PC term is for Dads Weekend.

Because there is, was only 1500 tickets left(At least that's the rumor, what heard, what said in various sources, and in another post on here, etc, I bought a $19 + fees, tax = $33 from StubHub.(Didn't want to risk a sellout, and there not being any tickets left, and not getting a ticket.)

Unfortunately, I think that seat is behind one of the massive pillars obstructing your view.

Unfortunately, not that good. It will be right about where the team runs out onto the field. Behind the end zone. Should be 13 rows up from the field.

You should try wandering around some time after the game starts to see if you can find an empty seat somewhere better. Or even stand up on the concourse and look down onto the field over all the seats, somewhere between sections 5-7, which gets you near midfield.

Reactions: M-I-Coug

https://www.seats3d.com/ncaa/washington_state_university/football/gesa_field/#/p;11__p_2_2/

The link above shows what the view is from G through M. Your seat would be a little higher than that.

Reactions: mikalalas
Unfortunately, not that good. It will be right about where the team runs out onto the field. Behind the end zone. Should be 13 rows up from the field.

You should try wandering around some time after the game starts to see if you can find an empty seat somewhere better. Or even stand up on the concourse and look down onto the field over all the seats, somewhere between sections 5-7, which gets you near midfield.
It is not behind the endzone. It is right on the goal line, 14 rows up.

And Patrol, thanks for clarifying for Mik - I had to go find an aerial view to find that there are no pillars! :)

It is not behind the endzone. It is right on the goal line, 14 rows up.

And Patrol, thanks for clarifying for Mik - I had to go find an aerial view to find that there are no pillars! :)

I beg to differ, although my description was somewhat misleading. When I said "behind the end zone", I meant behind the back line of the end zone as you look out towards the field. I guess my original wording would lead to thinking it was an end zone seat, which is only for the band and the CrimZone. Sorry for the inarticulate wording.

Also, since the Row seat numbers start from the west and run to the east on the south side, at best that Seat #2 will be right on the back line of the end zone. In other words, the Seat numbers run from low to high in the same direction as the Section numbers.

Sitting low or high is a trade off. View is better from high. Atmosphere and some aspects of the experience are better lower. I'm good with some of both over the course of a season.

Pleasantly stunned? I am horribly stunned!

Fantastic news.

Credit Dickert for winning and being a great hustler salesman. :cool: 🌵

Pleasantly stunned? I am horribly stunned!

Fantastic news.

Credit Dickert for winning and being a great hustler salesman. :cool: 🌵
“Sellout” is one thing. Let’s see who shows up. The alumni section was sparse for the Tech game. I assume a lot of those seats were purchased and they didn’t show.

I beg to differ, although my description was somewhat misleading. When I said "behind the end zone", I meant behind the back line of the end zone as you look out towards the field. I guess my original wording would lead to thinking it was an end zone seat, which is only for the band and the CrimZone. Sorry for the inarticulate wording.

Also, since the Row seat numbers start from the west and run to the east on the south side, at best that Seat #2 will be right on the back line of the end zone. In other words, the Seat numbers run from low to high in the same direction as the Section numbers.
No they don't! I'm looking at the ticket site right now. Seat 2 is on the front line of the endzone. Not sure if this link will pull correctly. Get your geography straight.

This thing on the tickets can't be right.

They literally have a Toyota 2 free ticket giveaway happening on site.

No they don't! I'm looking at the ticket site right now. Seat 2 is on the front line of the endzone. Not sure if this link will pull correctly. Get your geography straight.

I find that you are right. DAMMITALL!!! However, I blame WSU for their stupidity. My knowledge was from having seats in Section 8, then 7, and they DO go upwards west to east. So why not be consistent and have every section do it the same way? Nope, Section 6 and west does it backwards. So which idiot thought that that was a smart plan?

I find that you are right. DAMMITALL!!! However, I blame WSU for their stupidity. My knowledge was from having seats in Section 8, then 7, and they DO go upwards west to east. So why not be consistent and have every section do it the same way? Nope, Section 6 and west does it backwards. So which idiot thought that that was a smart plan?
I am almost always correct in all matters. I am the Mighty Loyal One after all. :) Poor Mik's head is probably spinning like Linda Blair in The Exorcist...... :)

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
I am almost always correct in all matters. I am the Mighty Loyal One after all. :) Poor Mik's head is probably spinning like Linda Blair in The Exorcist...... :)
Loyal, I absolutely love most of your posts (except when you get into being excessively snippy). You are often the biggest smile I get in a day. Of course, the reason I am smiling is not always because I am in agreement with you...but those are just details. Keep right on posting!

;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT