ADVERTISEMENT

More Dumb Sh...

Idiot kids ruining the opportunity they were given.

Glad there was quick action booting them and Leach instituting his rules. Sends a clear message that if you do dumb things you are off the team.

Thanks for the scholarship opening slots.

Ack. It's not like Leach isn't clear about his cardinal sins. It is what it is, and I hope they get themselves straightened out wherever that happens to be.

Idiot kids ruining the opportunity they were given.

Glad there was quick action booting them and Leach instituting his rules. Sends a clear message that if you do dumb things you are off the team.

Thanks for the scholarship opening slots.

Per the Spokesman:
"Stealing is one of three violations that will automatically get a player dismissed from Mike Leach’s football team. Smoking weed and assaulting a woman are the other two."

Help me out here - I don't think "smoking weed" is one of the three. Is it doing drugs in general? I don't recall any weed-specific incidents, at least since it became legal.

That said, I hope that all the Leach haters out there, and there are many, read that report. Steal or hit a woman and you are gone. Pretty strong stuff, and overlooked by the uninformed populace.

Per the Spokesman:
"Stealing is one of three violations that will automatically get a player dismissed from Mike Leach’s football team. Smoking weed and assaulting a woman are the other two."

Help me out here - I don't think "smoking weed" is one of the three. Is it doing drugs in general? I don't recall any weed-specific incidents, at least since it became legal.

That said, I hope that all the Leach haters out there, and there are many, read that report. Steal or hit a woman and you are gone. Pretty strong stuff, and overlooked by the uninformed populace.

Correct. Smoking meth, injecting heroin, or snorting cocaine will get you booted too. It's drug use, not smoking weed.

Dude, are you telling on yourself here?
Oops, didn't see HDTH's post. What I meant to say :) is there's 19 graduating seniors and 79 on the currect roster....so that adds up to a full class of 25 players coming in. Can't afford to lose any more though unless someone is worthy and elligible for a walk-on schollie. Maybe that big kid from Central Valley who's gained 50 pounds already and used to play basketball.

Oops, didn't see HDTH's post. What I meant to say :) is there's 19 graduating seniors and 79 on the currect roster....so that adds up to a full class of 25 players coming in. Can't afford to lose any more though unless someone is worthy and elligible for a walk-on schollie. Maybe that big kid from Central Valley who's gained 50 pounds already and used to play basketball.

He's from LC not CV.

I feel bad for the players. They will pay many times over for their stupidity and dishonesty. It was a stupid thing to do. The security systems at these places is tight and extensively used. Walmart also has facial recognition systems in place unbeknownst to many shoppers.I also hate stealing and would give things to people rather than have them steal from me.

Per the Spokesman:

Well Lloyd Bridges in Airplane would have been booted from a Mike Leach squad immediately then. As he said in the movie Airplane--"looks like I picked a bad week to quit sniffing glue".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT