ADVERTISEMENT

MSU's Will Rogers to the Mutts.

PM to self: do NOT let Dad fvuck up my NIL deal.

They won’t Always pay more and there isn’t Always another offer regardless of what Dad thinks!

Last edited:
Tangent combined with a blast from the past…mostly for some of the longtime posters:

Can you imagine Arkelon Hall and his dad (QBBigBack, I think) in the NIL era?

Reactions: earldacoug
Tangent combined with a blast from the past…mostly for some of the longtime posters:

Yes, that is the guy. No loss when they left.

You’re seeing it!

Lotta nil $$$ gettin’ Tidy Bowl manned!

Pig gets fat but, the Hog gets slaughtered.

Oh Gawd yeah. Think it was the old Red Board back then? 2005 - maybe it was Rivals by then. Dad thought he was all world and would bitch frequently that kid wasn't the starter. I think he threw the race card out there a couple of times. I can't remember who our starter was in 2005.

Man that’s bad! That said I love Mama Craycraft and BJacks mom jumping on Twitter to call out dickhheads. They just do it better than the helicopter dads.

Wait, his dad posted here?!
His dad was fine at first. But as time went along, a different side of him shown up. Arkelon had issues. He was at WSU two years. he broke his leg and was out for a while. When he got healthy, he was third on the depth chart and then became academically ineligible. His dad wanted to blame and point fingers at everyone but forgot that one is always pointed back at you. He also thought he knew football better than god. Arkelon ended up transferring to a JC and then to Memphis. He started 11 games his junior year and 3 games his senior year.

His dad was fine at first. But as time went along, a different side of him shown up. Arkelon had issues. He was at WSU two years. he broke his leg and was out for a while. When he got healthy, he was third on the depth chart and then became academically ineligible. His dad wanted to blame and point fingers at everyone but forgot that one is always pointed back at you. He also thought he knew football better than god. Arkelon ended up transferring to a JC and then to Memphis. He started 11 games his junior year and 3 games his senior year.
As soon as his RS year was over, dad thought he should be the immediate starter. Didn’t matter that the kid preferred to wake & bake than go to class. The fact he wasn’t playing was just because the whole team, coaching staff, administration, and fan base was racist.
They probably turned racist at Memphis too, along with every NFL, CFL, and arena league team that said the kid wasn’t good enough.

I bet the two of them are running a pot shop together in Fresno.

Yeah, but he's starting in the league now. Somewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT