ADVERTISEMENT

Nate DeRider done for season?

Sure looks that way. Brand X has a pay story about it.
But I'm cheap that way.
Very disappointed if true.

A friend of mine sent me a text saying that DeRider is done for the season. Anyone else hear that?

Got a buddy who's coworker is part of the little football family clique. I heard about the ACL rumor the other day from him (before the article came out), so can confirm.

Ugh. Damnit w the injuries. Hope Dotson is alright. Tough news for Nate.

When they talked about Fa'Avae Fa'Avae's shirt potentially getting burned to it wasn't a good sign. I am looking forward to him almost as much as I was with Woods.

Dotson appears out for a chunk more of time. Hopefully he can get back in a few games and be around for at least the last 3 or 4 games.

Ugh. Damnit w the injuries. Hope Dotson is alright. Tough news for Nate.

Info from the same buddy, Dotson got his bell rung during the Oregon game. He should be back this season, just maybe not this game.

Info from the same buddy, Dotson got his bell rung during the Oregon game. He should be back this season, just maybe not this game.
Good to hear. Will be a welcome addition as we go through the final gauntlet.

I believe it was when he collided with a teammate. Our linebackers are taking a beating. The youngins are going to have to play (Silvels, Taylor, Fa'avae,Dubots).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT