ADVERTISEMENT

Need a bad ass recruiter who can coach DBs

COUGinNCW

Hall Of Fame
Oct 5, 2010
Cory Hall at OSU mentioned in another thread.

Any Cougs in the game from the late 90s and early 2000s? Thompson, Jason David.....
I assume Marcus Trufant is too busy with his foundation and is set financially and is probably not interested in chasing 16 and 17 year olds all over the country.

Who else?

Knowing how coaching works I would be surprised if the other two coaching positions have not already been selected. So unless they are having trouble with negotiations, I would expect the new hires to be announced within the next two days. January 12th all coaches will be out recruiting.

Now about my call for a competent O Line coach? Perhaps they can get a couple of grad assistants who have played the O Line position.

Now about my call for a competent O Line coach? Perhaps they can get a couple of grad assistants who have played the O Line position.
Obviously not everybody agrees with you, especially Coach Leach.

Reactions: Tx64
Agreed, and unless i can hoist a few beers with leach,i will not have a chance to apply for the job. Hell a ,nondescript former RB ,had a mediocre O line with some top linemen crumble in top games. But i ,obviously do not have a vote here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT