ADVERTISEMENT

Need questions for Apple Cup preview...

britton ransford

Hall Of Fame
Oct 23, 2012
Alright, so it's Apple Cup week and for this week's Ask The Insider, I'm asking you guys to provide the questions. Since UW is probably the Cougars' most familiar opponent, I'm not going to spit out the regular "Who is Shaq Thompson and what kind of impact can he have on this game?"

So, post the questions you want to know and I'll ask this week's insider those questions and then we'll eat some Turkey tomorrow and then you'll be able to read about the things you want to know about the Huskies on Friday and then the Cougars will beat the Huskies on Saturday and then we'll all just point and laugh at all the UW stickers making the drive back to the west side.

OK, go.

How does Petersen's actual first year match up with fans expectations for that year before it started, and has that had an impact on the long term outlook?

Huskies started the season with four potential 1st rounders on D. How do they replace all that talent next year (assuming Shaq goes pro)?

Do Husky fans prefer having a weak non-conference schedule to get bowling or would they prefer going back to scheduling tough games, risking the chance of bowl eligibility?

Originally posted by Britton Ransford:
Alright, so it's Apple Cup week and for this week's Ask The Insider, I'm asking you guys to provide the questions. Since UW is probably the Cougars' most familiar opponent, I'm not going to spit out the regular "Who is Shaq Thompson and what kind of impact can he have on this game?"

So, post the questions you want to know and I'll ask this week's insider those questions and then we'll eat some Turkey tomorrow and then you'll be able to read about the things you want to know about the Huskies on Friday and then the Cougars will beat the Huskies on Saturday and then we'll all just point and laugh at all the UW stickers making the drive back to the west side.

OK, go.
Welp, I had to send the questions over, so I'm sorry for making this a last minute thing. I basically just asked him if Husky fans, deep down inside, actually like the color purple, over and over again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT