ADVERTISEMENT

Spokane folks. Free tix and free ride!

Coug90

Hall Of Fame
Jan 17, 2012
Alright y’all. I’ve got an unbeatable offer if anyone wants to go to B-Apple Cup Thursday but doesn’t want to drive and doesn’t have tix. I have at least 3 comp’d tix and I’ll drive (no charge) for (up to) the first 2 takers. So free lower bowl ticket and free ride. I may end up with another ticket as well.

I don’t give a shit what your political leanings are or anything like that as long as you don’t talk my ears off about it on the way 😊. We are all Cougs and we all want to beat UW, the more butts in seats the better.

Hit me up and we can figure out a good meeting spot for a pick up if you are interested.

Alright y’all. I’ve got an unbeatable offer if anyone wants to go to B-Apple Cup Thursday but doesn’t want to drive and doesn’t have tix. I have at least 3 comp’d tix and I’ll drive (no charge) for (up to) the first 2 takers. So free lower bowl ticket and free ride. I may end up with another ticket as well.

I don’t give a shit what your political leanings are or anything like that as long as you don’t talk my ears off about it on the way 😊. We are all Cougs and we all want to beat UW, the more butts in seats the better.

Hit me up and we can figure out a good meeting spot for a pick up if you are interested.

Hey Coug90. If ok with you, I'll will take your offer.

I'll take the SMS bus into Spokane. I'll have to find a place to stay Thursday night in Spokane, and then catch a SMS bus back, Friday.

If I can't find a place to stay Thursday night in Spokane, I would, will let you know.

Reactions: Coug90

Damn you for posting this 3 hours after I bought my nosebleed seat for almost a hundred bucks!!!

As a Raveling-era Coug, I can tell you that when the gym is full, there is NO LOUDER place, anywhere. The only comparable I've seen is Mac Court, and I think we compare at least even there in terms of dB. And the traditional chant after a bad call (B*llsh*t!) can literally shake the windows. The "We are, we are, Wazzu!" chant (with its variations), complete with foot stomping, has been plagiarized no better by any school.

And just for a memory lane link, here is one of the more recent vintage videos, for which I've had a soft spot:

We are Wazzu

Hey Coug90 since you liked my message where I said that if ok with you, I would like to accept, take your offer, does that mean that it's ok with you?

Also I have made arrangement to stay at a Motel 6 for $75(I have money I'm saving for a RV to move to Arizona to be closer to daughter), so that can catch SMS bus back home Friday from Spokane to back home.

Is that ok with you?

If it is, where in Spokane, do you want to meet, and what time?

Also if you want to stop for something to eat at a place, since your giving ride, tix, please let me pay for your restaurant meal, if that's ok with you.

Might I suggest inside a restaurant as a meeting place, that way it will be easier to spot the other.

Might I suggest either Chipotle, or Atilano's on 3rd Street, or the downtown Chili's Restaurant. Those just suggestions, can be a different place that you want to meet at.

Damn you for posting this 3 hours after I bought my nosebleed seat for almost a hundred bucks!!!
Where did you buy those? As of Wednesday at 2PM, the WsuCougars (official) site shows shitloads of upper deck seats (granted a bunch have obstructed views but quite a few don't) for $20 and a few lower deck seats for $40

Where did you buy those? As of Wednesday at 2PM, the WsuCougars (official) site shows shitloads of upper deck seats (granted a bunch have obstructed views but quite a few don't) for $20 and a few lower deck seats for $40
Its easy to get suckered into buying 3rd party seats. If you google "xxx tickets" the entire first page is usually all the scalper sites.

Ok so not exactly nose bleed. First row upper bowl. I do everything with Amex and the WSU site doesn't accept it so went third party. Ticket was 58 before fees.
It was early in the morning and I had to get to work so I was concerned that if I waited the decent seats would be gone.
My kid is going to sneak me into a seat in the student section so it's all good 😊

Hey Coug90 since you liked my message where I said that if ok with you, I would like to accept, take your offer, does that mean that it's ok with you?

Also I have made arrangement to stay at a Motel 6 for $75(I have money I'm saving for a RV to move to Arizona to be closer to daughter), so that can catch SMS bus back home Friday from Spokane to back home.

Is that ok with you?

If it is, where in Spokane, do you want to meet, and what time?

Also if you want to stop for something to eat at a place, since your giving ride, tix, please let me pay for your restaurant meal, if that's ok with you.

Might I suggest inside a restaurant as a meeting place, that way it will be easier to spot the other.

Might I suggest either Chipotle, or Atilano's on 3rd Street, or the downtown Chili's Restaurant. Those just suggestions, can be a different place that you want to meet at.

Hey Coug90 I need to know if I am getting a ride, tix, from, with you, so I can get back with Motel 6, and let them know if I'm going to make the conditional semi reservation, into permanent reservation, that if I'll be staying at Motel 6 in Spokane Thursday night.

Hey Coug90 I need to know if I am getting a ride, tix, from, with you, so I can get back with Motel 6, and let them know if I'm going to make the conditional semi reservation, into permanent reservation, that if I'll be staying at Motel 6 in Spokane Thursday night.

Well it seems, looks like that I'm not going to get a yes or no answer, so is there anybody that is going, that would be willing to give me a ride to the game from Spokane?

Also are there any $20 to $40 tickets left? And if so, where do I buy them?

Can I buy them online? And if so, I don't have a way to print the tickets out, so can I use my Smartphone to show the ticket receipt on Smartphone to get into game?

We are good man, PM me

Well it seems, looks like that I'm not going to get a yes or no answer, so is there anybody that is going, that would be willing to give me a ride to the game from Spokane?

Also are there any $20 to $40 tickets left? And if so, where do I buy them?

Can I buy them online? And if so, I don't have a way to print the tickets out, so can I use my Smartphone to show the ticket receipt on Smartphone to get into game?

Guess I assumed too soon. Nevermind ya all. I'm getting ride, Tix from Coug90. Thanks Coug90. I'll PM you very soon.

Thanks for the ride, Tix. I'll PM you very soon

I can't figure out how to PM you. I have android smart phone.

I don't see clickable PM option link.

I can post my phone number, and then you can either call or text me. And after that I'll delete my phone number.

Maybe a person has to be a premium member of this site to PM.

Can anybody tell me how to PM?

I can't figure out how to PM you. I have android smart phone.

I don't see clickable PM option link.

I can post my phone number, and then you can either call or text me. And after that I'll delete my phone number.

Maybe a person has to be a premium member of this site to PM.

Can anybody tell me how to PM?
Click on 90's name. When you do that a pop up appears. At the bottom of the pop-up it will say "start a conversation". Click on that.

Reactions: mikalalas
Click on 90's name. When you do that a pop up appears. At the bottom of the pop-up it will say "start a conversation". Click on that.

I did that, at the bottom of the pop up, there is no "start a conversation" option showing.

All that shows up is follow, ignore, find.

Maybe the mobile version of this site doesn't have the start a conversation.

Maybe non premium doesn't have a start a conversation.

All I know is that when I follow your directions, there is no start of conversation option for me.

Thanks for trying 79.

I think I will just post my phone number, then later delete it.

I got you. Still got two more tix if anyone is interested!
I'd love to take you up on it but a conflict exist this PM that I can't change. Will be glued to the set anyway.

And 90, better go back up to your post and edit Mik's number out. I posted it on every fan and Biden-loving site I could get to so I'm good. :) And I called the number, but got the switchboard at Eastern State Hospital. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Coug90
I'd love to take you up on it but a conflict exist this PM that I can't change. Will be glued to the set anyway.

And 90, better go back up to your post and edit Mik's number out. I posted it on every fan and Biden-loving site I could get to so I'm good. :) And I called the number, but got the switchboard at Eastern State Hospital. :)
Good work Loyal! Did you also sign him up at youngboylove.com and the communist party? LOL

Funny story about that. Someone (no, not me) signed up a buddy at work (defense contractor, Boeing) to the American Communist Party and so he got some literature in the mail. As a guy with a security clearance, supporting a closed area, he of course freaked out. The next day he came flying into the second level manager's office to tell him that someone had pimped him like that, and they ended up having to call Security and explain the situation so it didn't come up further down the road. That could have been a serious issue for him. Yeah, rather funny, but that one might have been a bit over the line as he could have lost his job over something like that. I would say that all of us took our security clearances very seriously, as we should have.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT