ADVERTISEMENT

New Commit Chad Davis Jr

CrimsonDisciple

Head Coach
Dec 26, 2005
Leach received a new signee out of a JC in Kansas. He’s got 4 to play 3 years, was a full qualifier out of HS. Anyone have the 411 on this guy? It appears that he’s taking the last 2018 spot? Is he on campus for summer school?

Last edited by a moderator:
Leach received a new signee out of a JC in Kansas. He’s got 4 to play 3 years, was a full qualifier out of HS. We’ve seen nothing about this guy from any of the services. You know these sites are struggling when they take 3 days to write an article about a new recruit. Anyone have the 411 on this guy? It appears that he’s taking the last 2018 spot? Is he on campus for summer school?

Chad Davis?

At first glance, looking at his photos on twitter, I am going to bet he is not related to the Chad Davis who played QB for WSU in ‘94 and ‘95. But, I didn’t major in the sciences so I may be wrong.

Last edited:
At first glance, looking at his photos on twitter I am going to bet he is not related to the Chad Davis who played QB for WSU in ‘94 and ‘95. But I didn’t major in the sciences so I may be wrong.

110114shameless2.jpg

You must not watch Shameless.

WSU has yet to announce the signing, which means they are still processing the paperwork. We'll see how long that takes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT