ADVERTISEMENT

New Director of Promotions for Wazzu Athletics

SLO is an excellent background for coming to Wazzu. It is probably the closest overall comparison to WSU in California; even closer than Davis, which is probably the second closest. Particularly when it comes to sports, Davis is close to a big metro area and is a short drive for many alums. SLO is every bit as remote as Pullman. And I get to that campus once or twice per year, and have some understanding of what they have been doing there with regard to alums (I work with several). This has the look of a good hire.

Reactions: TZCoug84
SLO is an excellent background for coming to Wazzu. It is probably the closest overall comparison to WSU in California; even closer than Davis, which is probably the second closest. Particularly when it comes to sports, Davis is close to a big metro area and is a short drive for many alums. SLO is every bit as remote as Pullman. And I get to that campus once or twice per year, and have some understanding of what they have been doing there with regard to alums (I work with several). This has the look of a good hire.
Agreed. My only concern is she looks like she still has spots (like a fawn, meaning she's young). I'll trust our AD that, being green means she's hungry.

Agreed. My only concern is she looks like she still has spots (like a fawn, meaning she's young). I'll trust our AD that, being green means she's hungry.

Frankly, I think her being young is an advantage. She is not wedded to the past. We have all complained how bad the fan experience is on game day and how much better the school could do this.

Dang, careful you don't get the bends when trying to acclimate from SLO to Pullman. Based on her history looks like she's cool with it.

Better get CougPatrol in here to make sure there isn't some sort of ethnic, racial, gender, dietary or planetary (green=Martian) slur in those comments, '95......:p

That said, yeah, she looks like a positive, fresh face in Cougdom.

Reactions: earldacoug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT