ADVERTISEMENT

New portal target?

Unbelievable and shocking. I really can't believe it.

Actually, now that I think about it, he wants to be a starter somewhere. Maybe a G5 will pick him up. Certainly FCS.

I don't know the QB situation at Texas State, but Craig Stutzmann is the Passing Game Coordinator and WR coach there.

Letting these guys transfer multiple times (temporary?) before they graduate is going to make it really difficult to get a degree.

Letting these guys transfer multiple times (temporary?) before they graduate is going to make it really difficult to get a degree.
How bout getting a job? Nothing says I’m going to be committed to the first company that hires me like “here are the three schools I attended for my 4 year degree”. First promotion they don’t get or company offering $500 more per year, resignation incoming.

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
How bout getting a job? Nothing says I’m going to be committed to the first company that hires me like “here are the three schools I attended for my 4 year degree”. First promotion they don’t get or company offering $500 more per year, resignation incoming.

What's crazy for me when I see these people jumping around is that I've essentially worked for the same company for almost 23 straight years and I've never given serious consideration to going anywhere else. The only reason why my resume shows a change in the past 23 years is that my former company got bought out by a bigger company a while back.

What's crazy for me when I see these people jumping around is that I've essentially worked for the same company for almost 23 straight years and I've never given serious consideration to going anywhere else. The only reason why my resume shows a change in the past 23 years is that my former company got bought out by a bigger company a while back.
If you find a good situation, don't leave it. It's under appreciated.

That being said, it's a good way to get underpaid in many fields.

If you find a good situation, don't leave it. It's under appreciated.

That being said, it's a good way to get underpaid in many fields.

I was fortunate to always make pretty decent money but I definitely was starting to get underpaid at my old firm right before we got bought out. My salary from 2008 to 2017 changed less than 15% but it's jumped around 25% in the past six years since the buyout....and routinely getting 5 figure bonuses along with pay raises doesn't hurt. I don't know if I would have started looking if we hadn't been bought out by the larger firm but it's definitely foolish for me to change from the new firm now. I'm on track for another 25% bump in two years...

FWIW, I don't mind the guys who are leaving because of huge checks being written. I don't agree with the system that's in place, but it's what we have because the idiots who were in power (are in power?) were too greedy to see the train that was barreling down the tracks at them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT