ADVERTISEMENT

New recruits visiting

ElComanche

Hall Of Fame
Sep 28, 2007
This weekend shows that there will be 6 visitors to Pullman. Included is 6'7 305 pd OL,Jason Kirtland a UCLA commit with excellent bloodlines.Donte Powell ,a 6'6 305 OL coug commit will be there.Also WRs Issac Zico 6 2-200, 6th rated juco, and 5'8 180 WR Travell Harris are visiting. LB s Anthony Pandy 6'2 220, and Issac Slade-Matuatia 6,1 220 will be in Pullman. All of these recruits are highly rated with several P 5 colleges seeking their services. The exception is Travell Harris,Fla,who has excellent speed.Any of these commits would be excellent recruits for the cougs.There may be others but this is the known list

This weekend shows that there will be 6 visitors to Pullman. Included is 6'7 305 pd OL,Jason Kirtland a UCLA commit with excellent bloodlines.Donte Powell ,a 6'6 305 OL coug commit will be there.Also WRs Issac Zico 6 2-200, 6th rated juco, and 5'8 180 WR Travell Harris are visiting. LB s Anthony Pandy 6'2 220, and Issac Slade-Matuatia 6,1 220 will be in Pullman. All of these recruits are highly rated with several P 5 colleges seeking their services. The exception is Travell Harris,Fla,who has excellent speed.Any of these commits would be excellent recruits for the cougs.There may be others but this is the known list

And we're back in the thick of things for Michael Onyemaobi, a 6-1, 193-pound WR prospect once committed to Cal but backed away after Dykes was fired. Leach et al were in his home recently, but there's a lot of competition for him. Many schools want him as a DB, but he prefers WR. I think we have a shot.

And we're back in the thick of things for Michael Onyemaobi, a 6-1, 193-pound WR prospect once committed to Cal but backed away after Dykes was fired. Leach et al were in his home recently, but there's a lot of competition for him. Many schools want him as a DB, but he prefers WR. I think we have a shot.

Wilson was working this guy for a long time. I think he was close to flipping even with Dykes as a coach.

Wilson was working this guy for a long time. I think he was close to flipping even with Dykes as a coach.

If he does play DB (he says some want him as a corner), think of our future d-backfield with him and Silvels (6-3, 200) there. This is the kind of size we haven't seen for quite some time.

I believe that it will come down to Nebraska and the cougs for his services. He has clocked a 4.53 40 and he wants to work on his "speed". He is an excellent athlete on both sides of the ball. His video tapes are excellent and many schools have now joined the hunt. He has already visited Pullman so the cougs are in a good position

The two LB recruits, Anthony Pandy 6'2 220, and Issac Slade-Matuatia 6,1 220, have to be priorities. Still, there are no interior d-linemen, save for Miki Suguturaga from Hawaii, unless the staff is hiding a transfer somewhere.

Reactions: froropmkr72
The lack of DT s on the recruiting lists is worrisome.One hopes that the new D line coach will have one or two in his pocket.Miki Suguturaga is next visiting Utah which has a very good reputation for it s defensive line.

The lack of DT s on the recruiting lists is worrisome.One hopes that the new D line coach will have one or two in his pocket.Miki Suguturaga is next visiting Utah which has a very good reputation for it s defensive line.

Minnesota DT commits Tyrone Chambers, 6-4, 315, Ohio, and Joshua Croslen, 6-1, 280, Texas, seem like obvious targets, but WSU apparently hasn't offered.

Minnesota DT commits Tyrone Chambers, 6-4, 315, Ohio, and Joshua Croslen, 6-1, 280, Texas, seem like obvious targets, but WSU apparently hasn't offered.

...yet. (That's the assumption I'm making if WSU hires the Minnesota DL coach.)

I have not heard any other names mentioned. The new coach has his new staff and evidently they have flipped a couple of big recruits to their program. Their new D Line coach is a former NFL linebacker,for what ever that is worth. . I have not heard of any defections, yet.

Add WR Braylon Sanders 4.64 speed, and WR Devontean Martin a 6'4 180 with 4.8 speed to the list. The cougs are bringing in 5 more WR s The best in my opionion are Zico,Harris and Sanders. I believe that Zico with 29 offers is a heavy lean to WV.I think we have a good shot at the other two.Also Damion Lee a 6'1 180 4.5 ATH and coug commit is visiting

Last edited:
Add WR Braylon Sanders 4.64 speed, and WR Devontean Martin a 6'4 180 with 4.8 speed to the list. The cougs are bringing in 5 more WR s The best in my opionion are Zico,Harris and Sanders. I believe that Zico with 29 offers is a heavy lean to WV.I think we have a good shot at the other two.Also Damion Lee a 6'1 180 4.5 ATH and coug commit is visiting
Didn't look like a 4.8 40 to my eyes. Maybe he doesn't test well or has 'football speed'. ;)

I think that i will let Ed and Sponge be my good will ambassadors to you. Maybe we can all meet for drinks at the next Foosball game? The drinks will be on me. will be on me, The entertainment will be free of charge .

I think that i will let Ed and Sponge be my good will ambassadors to you. Maybe we can all meet for drinks at the next Foosball game? The drinks will be on me. will be on me, The entertainment will be free of charge .

I don't hang with cretins, but thanks anyway.

Ha Ha I remember you had tried to get something going like that before, Ed indicated a desire to go and then you could not make it, Cretins have a way of getting in the way.

Ha Ha I remember you had tried to get something going like that before, Ed indicated a desire to go and then you could not make it, Cretins have a way of getting in the way.

Guess you're as manic about Ed as you are with WSU assistants leaving and with commits reneging. Sit down before you fall down, little fella.
Btw, the thing you're referencing was pure sarcasm. Over your empty head as always. Ed needs to pick smarter friends.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT