ADVERTISEMENT

New thread: what do we need from our new AD?

ttowncoug

Hall Of Fame
Sep 9, 2001
I personally didn't think Pat was that approachable and felt more corporate in his approach. I liked Bill Moos a lot.

Fundraising: Pat gets a ton of credit for this, but from my perspective a lot of this was a correlation to the football programs success he inherited.

What does the AD wish list look like?

Reactions: PeteTheChop
Set a bare minimum standard of performance required for coaches and hold people accountable to it. If that means firing your 2-7 league record football coach, do it.

No more contract extensions for 10-9 coaches.

Copying over from another thread:

Someone that is hungry, operationally savvy/is in 2024 on marketing, understands fundraising/fix CAF and budgets, and is good with relationships with coaches, athletes, univ. president, and donors.

Copying over from another thread:

Someone that is hungry, operationally savvy/is in 2024 on marketing, understands fundraising/fix CAF and budgets, and is good with relationships with coaches, athletes, univ. president, and donors.
Replying again also. Go look at our Athletics staff roster, which I have posted before. We have shitloads of Fundraising and Marketing people. Many of whom are taking duplicate credit for our mystical fundraising achievements.

Straub, Ganders, Zollinger just in Sr. Ledership. What does this Ukaegbu even do? He's from Compliance, but we have a Sr. Compliance guy. Axe please.
Communications - 5
Athletic Fund - 8
Video - 5
Design - 1
Marketing - 4
(none of these include the afore-mentioned Sr. Administrators)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT