ADVERTISEMENT

Nice eval on Williams

I really enjoyed reading that. You can't really argue against anything that was written in there. I could see the Hawks taking a flyer on him because I think they could use a guy with Williams' skill set.

from somebody that's actually watched some tape and paid attention. I'm still not sure he gets drafted before the last day because running backs don't get picked high unless they're franchise talents, but it's encouraging to see the positive feedback.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/2019/01/08/2019-nfl-draft-player-profile-james-williams/
It was nice to read, but I take that site with a grain of salt. This was the site that did the ruthless hit piece on Browning. I'm no husky lover, but that article was just mean in spirit and intent - there is no need for that in journalistic reporting. If you want to say he's bad then fine, but they went overboard with the vitriol.

Besides, we know what is great about him. Here's to hoping he makes a camp.

Reactions: Cougzz
Nice write up, but I also take it with a big grain of salt. Check out their review of Dillard - they see him as a project, with lots of deficiencies in positioning, footwork, and hand placement/strength. Others have him in the first round. They’re also critical of Minshew’s arm strength and progressions. Seems like a group that picks and plays their favorites.

It was nice to read, but I take that site with a grain of salt. This was the site that did the ruthless hit piece on Browning. I'm no husky lover, but that article was just mean in spirit and intent - there is no need for that in journalistic reporting. If you want to say he's bad then fine, but they went overboard with the vitriol.

Besides, we know what is great about him. Here's to hoping he makes a camp.

Uh, what is your problem with the article? This COUG is confused. :confused:

“Not a tackle-breaker and won’t throw off or drive through droves of defenders”

The entire Oregon defense respectfully disagrees

Reactions: 79COUG and 702coug
Yes I know. That was what I couldn't understand, coming from a Coug. F those mutts. all of them.

Gotta use more smiley faces and call out sarcasm alerts when I post.....
He's a kid. I don't like his team. I hope he loses every game he plays in purple and gold. The article went far beyond that and took pot shots at him instead of objectively evaluating him "he's bad, here's why."

Sorry, just because I hate the huskies doesn't mean I lack empathy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT