ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Mariners

Mariners with a nice victory yesterday. If they win just one of the next two against Texas, this will be a successful series. After this series, they are coming up to the remaining toughest part of the schedule.

The toughest teams left on the schedule are the Yankees, Phillies, Orioles, Guardians, Dodgers, and Twins. They play three of those teams in the next five series.

If they can come out of the next 2-3 weeks still in first, the schedule is going to be mostly easy the rest of the way.

Last edited:
Mariners with a nice victory yesterday. If they win just one of the next two against Texas, this will be a successful series. After this series, they are coming up to the remaining toughest part of the schedule.

The toughest teams left on the schedule are the Yankees, Phillies, Orioles, Guardians, Dodgers, and Twins. They play three of those teams in the next five series.

If they can come out of the next 2-3 weeks still in first, the schedule is going to be mostly easy the rest of the way.
I heard they have one of the easier schedules left in the MLB. Texas and Houston still seam dangerous to me though. They have the talent to rip off a ten game win streak and get back in it. Plus when you have head to head series, a 4 game sweep can flip the script quickly. Foot on the gas.

Sweep 🧹 Texas for an 8.5 game lead in the West. Largest lead for the Mariners since 2001.

I’m all-in on this team, hook line and sinker.

I know, I know… “but, but, but, 47 YEARS!!”

Don’t care.

Last edited:
Sweep 🧹 Texas for an 8.5 game lead in the West. Largest lead for the Mariners since 2001.

I’m all-in on this team, hook line and sinker.

I know, I know… “but, but, but, 47 YEARS!!”

Don’t care.
I may be with you. The old mariners would have laid down today having had the series win in their back pocket and had two hits and been shut out. This team is finally out for blood. Bout time.

We went to the game on Saturday. I haven't been to a game in years, but they are really doing up the gameday experience. Loud music, flashing lights, calls to "Get Loud," etc. It was just like going to a football game. Not the usual quiet, chill afternoon games I remember going to. Or is this just a Saturday evening thing?

Reactions: UberCougars
We went to the game on Saturday. I haven't been to a game in years, but they are really doing up the gameday experience. Loud music, flashing lights, calls to "Get Loud," etc. It was just like going to a football game. Not the usual quiet, chill afternoon games I remember going to. Or is this just a Saturday evening thing?
Is there anything more annoying than going to a sporting event and being told to "Get Loud"? I don't think so.

A close second is being subjected to horrible music being blasted out at 20 decibels louder than an executive jet taking off.

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
Is there anything more annoying than going to a sporting event and being told to "Get Loud"? I don't think so.

A close second is being subjected to horrible music being blasted out at 20 decibels louder than an executive jet taking off.
Yes. Going to a stadium and having people give you the stink eye for being “too loud”. Have had this happen to me a few times at Martin on the alumni side. fans aren’t the way they used to be, half the stadium is scrolling on their phones during the action. I have zero problem with the Gameday ops trying to get people into the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT