ADVERTISEMENT

Nigel Williams -Goss transferring.

ElComanche

Hall Of Fame
Sep 28, 2007
The best player on u dubs team is leaving. They lose 15.6 pts per game. they also lost an assistant coach.They have done a great job of recruiting but the program may be on very shaky legs.

I like Romar, but things seem to be falling apart at the uw. He may not last the off season.

They have a good class coming in so probably no point in letting him go at this point. If they don't get to the Tournament next year I could see them moving on from Romar.

Unlikely to make the tournament with no PG and no bigs that are very good. They lost the Canadian big last year and cut loose the backup PG as well. We should no well what no PG means to a team.

Talk yesterday Goss didn't get along with the other players. Surprising that would get to the point of parting ways.

Andrews moves over to the point. He's not as good as Goss but not a bad option. They have a player from Ranier Beach but I don't follow recruiting enough to know much about him. Crisp?

If Goss does end up transferring does he fit at Gonzaga? I wouldn't want to see it but could be a good match.

This post was edited on 4/10 10:54 AM by SaveFerris

Doubt that they go that way at GU. Tend to upset the PG's you have already recruited.

Their coach does not have any problems in bringing in new players who can help his team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT