ADVERTISEMENT

NO BLACK UNI's!!

Nuff Said. WSU is NOT Oregon, Stanford, UW, you name it.

I will say usually I can see evidence of camera/monitor/lighting influence that makes our uniform colors look a certain way, and sometimes in the past our anthracites have looked black when they really weren't.

These new ones.... These... These look black to me.

Check out the Britton's Twitter account, they are posting pics.

I will say usually I can see evidence of camera/monitor/lighting influence that makes our uniform colors look a certain way, and sometimes in the past our anthracites have looked black when they really weren't.

It doesn't bother me. I have a few Cougar shirts that are black. The uw's, the Stanford's, the Oregon's all do one thing very good, recruit. It appeals to young recruits and I have no problem with it personally.

They appear darker maybe because of the white letters/numbers but they aren't black. I wouldn't mind black unis especially if the player want them.

Yea, I'm with you. I'm sure they're calling them "anthracite", but man, if that aint black...

DG_yyZ6VwAAdJKi.jpg:large

All white, top to bottom...for both teams, visitor and home. Would make for some entertaining games.

Reactions: Fab5Coug
All white, top to bottom...for both teams, visitor and home. Would make for some entertaining games.
NO, no... wait, wait.... check this out!! How about if you have uniforms a certain color and THEN color your field THE EXACT SAME COLOR!! HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BE?!?!?

Reactions: walzuu
NO, no... wait, wait.... check this out!! How about if you have uniforms a certain color and THEN color your field THE EXACT SAME COLOR!! HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BE?!?!?
Can both teams wear the same color? If so, consider me a supporter.

Last edited:
If it hypes up the players and recruits, and as long as I can read the numbers (unlike the grey on grey garbage) then bring them on.

Reactions: earldacoug
If the players are jazzed up for black unis then I am for them. The numbers need to be readable !!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT