ADVERTISEMENT

No more Patchin and Lukens

COUGinNCW

Hall Of Fame
Oct 5, 2010
Leach didn't give a damn who they were and that pissed them off.

They bashed him and his program at every turn.

Last edited:
Lukens was good. Patchins should move to Seattle if he doesn't have a gig already lined up with GU.

Lukens was good. Patchins should move to Seattle if he doesn't have a gig already lined up with GU.
I understand Patchin was pretty bent at getting left out when WSU went to their current radio network. I didn't miss him. His post-game show was ridiculous, he was a defender of Wulff, and worse than that he would cut off, hang up, and denigrate any caller who didn't agree with his own opinion. Lot of ego - seemed to think that longevity alone made him an authority. He was Brand X radio, basically. I stopped listening to his portion until he was replaced.

They should have left him on high school sports, he was pretty good at that.

he hated the Cougs and he admitted it....every single thing out of his mouth was suspect.....he supported Wulff and other crappy coaches IIRC and he did that because he wanted the Coug programs to stay crappy......goodbye to an arrogant so and so....

Two guys are out of work. Nothing to celebrate about that.

The nature of the job included expressing opinions that ran counter to public opinion or PR. They did a pretty decent job of throwing in enough 'hot takes' to keep the discussion interesting.

Not looking forward to two additional hours of ESPN programming.

Reactions: Cougzz

The nature of the job included expressing opinions that ran counter to public opinion or PR. They did a pretty decent job of throwing in enough 'hot takes' to keep the discussion interesting.

And nor there is no locally produced show in Spokane to interview coaches, previe and review the games, etc. I’m hopeful Deis or Charlston or someone will takeover after this is over.

And nor there is no locally produced show in Spokane to interview coaches, previe and review the games, etc. I’m hopeful Deis or Charlston or someone will takeover after this is over.

I like Osso as he gets kinda worked up but not in a dickish way.

Charleston will be moving up to a bigger market at some point. Female, not ugly. She’s gone.

That's two more hours Spokane can learn about NFL free agency and the NBA - essential.

Bill Clinton's worst act as president was not threatening to veto the inclusion of terrestrial radio to the 1996 Telecom Act. Totally destroyed the medium.

They could pipe in furness and his lukewarm, non-commital Coug takes.

Lukens, yes. Patchin, no. If you didn’t agree with him, he talked over you until he cut off the call. Complete D-bag.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT