ADVERTISEMENT

Now I have to come up with a new ...........

kougkurt

Hall Of Fame
Nov 19, 2011
MLS cup Final. WSU vs. CAL Double Header drinking challenge.
Open to suggestions

Are you sure you went to WSU???? Who tf plays drinking games to get drunk??? Real WSU alums dont need a drinking game. They just drink.

Reactions: TrumpCoug
Are you sure you went to WSU???? Who tf plays drinking games to get drunk??? Real WSU alums dont need a drinking game. They just drink.
My drinking game is trying to convince my wife I’m not...or in some cases wasn’t drunk. Taking copious notes of the nights events is key.

Reactions: kougkurt

It's like progressive resistance. It makes getting drunk a bit more difficult. You have to earn it.

We drink it because there's just too damn much of it sitting in those coolers.

Manually drain your septic tank and then watch cougar football...I'd rather do that than watch soccer :)

If it's MLS, then sure. EPL is worth my time. Cougar football (or CFB) hasn't been my no. 1 priority the past three seasons.

Manually drain your septic tank and then watch cougar football...I'd rather do that than watch soccer :)

Either that, or suggest to your neighbor that you don't like that he is probably overdue to clean his septic tank filter. 😇

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT