ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread. Americas Team vs. dogs

He is not good. Wanna beat the rush 3 drop 8? Run your qb. Instead, we see this horse shit. Morris is not good either.
Worse than that is that he’s shown no improvement through 12 games.

Some want to believe that he’s a typical sophomore and he’ll make a great leap as a junior. Problem is that he hasn’t even made steps through his sophomore season. I think there’s a very real possibility that he has reached his potential already.

Maybe he’s being handicapped by bad playcalling, but I don’t think that’s the case. He doesn’t see the field and doesn’t make good decisions, and that’s not the playcalling - it’s him.

Some want to believe that he’s a typical sophomore and he’ll make a great leap as a junior. Problem is that he hasn’t even made steps through his sophomore season. I think there’s a very real possibility that he has reached his potential already.

Maybe he’s being handicapped by bad playcalling, but I don’t think that’s the case. He doesn’t see the field and doesn’t make good decisions, and that’s not the playcalling - it’s him.
Wayyyyy off base here. Play calling is fine. Ward is, literally, incredible. How so many of you can’t see that is baffling. Once again, it’s the OLine.

Reactions: NMBRCRNCHR
I'm not pissed at our offense. 27 points in the 1st half is just fine.

Asking for 35 isn't fair/right.

What isn't good is giving up 4 TD's
Except our track record of not maintaining O performance in the second half combined with our D looking clueless leaves us in dire straits.

He isn’t good. Could he get better? Sure. Could he be beaten out? Yes.

He needs to run for WSU to win. You cannot look like a Chinese fire drill running away from a 3 man pass rush because you can’t find an open receiver. Tuck it and run.

He isn’t good. Could he get better? Sure. Could he be beaten out? Yes.

He needs to run for WSU to win. You cannot look like a Chinese fire drill running away from a 3 man pass rush because you can’t find an open receiver. Tuck it and run.

yeah that running around only to throw it away needs to be 86'd pronto.

Go thru your reads,,,plant and take off(to the great white north?)

Reactions: BiggsCoug
Wayyyyy off base here. Play calling is fine. Ward is, literally, incredible. How so many of you can’t see that is baffling. Once again, it’s the OLine.
Nope. Zero improvement. Doesn’t see wide open receivers because he is looking for his pre-snap read. Doesn’t see open running lanes for the same reason. Passes up run opportunities for questionable throws. Accuracy is inconsistent at best - regularly throws behind receivers, even on those dumb ass screens that keep getting blown up.

A lot of these are youthful mistakes. But he’s the Same as he’s been since week 1. We’re in this game based on quite a bit of luck.

Reactions: BleedCrimsonandGray
Bombs away. How many deep balls has uw thrown? They keep doing it for a reason.

Tell me more about the 425…

I am here at the game and I can just FEEL the weakness. Weak Dline is showing. Weak pressure.

I'm stunned we are so soft

Yeah, either send the house or drop 8, rushing 4 and covering ain't working.
Can’t drop 8 either. If we only rush 3, Penix will pick us apart. We need to find a way to rush from different places.

But for that to work, we need to be able to cover receivers for more than 3 seconds.

They should have kicked the PAT. But they didn’t. Can’t say Im surprised they didn’t get the 2 point conversion.

Weird game.
Cougar defense can't stop UW unless they turn it over.
WSU offense in scramble mode at times.
UW doing big plays at will.
UW 35 - WSU 33 half way through the 3rd.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT