ADVERTISEMENT

RV lot tales

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
So it is really late but I couldn't sleep. So some RV stories.

Back in the day, RV lot spots were cheap. I think my "b lot" permit got me in. Anyone remember Camp Coug, which was a party get up that some RV patrons would put together. Tarps, I think a keg of beer, lots of fun was had.

We had this little tear drop trailer that we called the silver bullet. Just a pathetic little thing, but it worked. People would throw their empty beer cans at it just for fun. Had a warning sign on the door "pit bull with Aids".

So much fun. I have a little folder of pictures I took with many hotties at the lot. Needless to say, I hid all that from my now ex. Although one night, when we had our RV there, I was hanging out with a bunch of women's soccer or VB alumni and the wifey came looking for me. She was not happy at all.

I've told the story about the mutt fan who was giving Cougs shit on the way out of the Apple Cup game (which we came back and won). Little f-er. I ignored him twice, but when then wifey said "c'mon and he said "listen to your woman", I put him down hard. Think his GF kicked me in the ribs because I broke one. About as bad as my ribs after my Montana mishap. 3 weeks later and they still hurt.

Fun times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT