ADVERTISEMENT

On naming rights, I'd prefer a corporate brand that brings "quality"

A winemaker I know said you can easily identify the doctors/lawyers/tech guys who own hobby wineries: they're the guys wearing berets and knee-high rubber boots as they drive their BMWs and Mercedes in places like Dundee, McMinnville, and Walla Walla.

A winemaker I know said you can easily identify the doctors/lawyers/tech guys who own hobby wineries: they're the guys wearing berets and knee-high rubber boots as they drive their BMWs and Mercedes in places like Dundee, McMinnville, and Walla Walla.
Yup. And that goes for the Craft Distilleries that are popping up everywhere. Retired folks that just like to drink what they make. That's all it is.

So other than the Brand X article from Tuesday that I can't read, I've seen nothing on this Darigold rumor. I know it's only been 3 days, but still. If X's info was so imbedded, how did they get it and is someone pissed off that they released it?

So other than the Brand X article from Tuesday that I can't read, I've seen nothing on this Darigold rumor. I know it's only been 3 days, but still. If X's info was so imbedded, how did they get it and is someone pissed off that they released it?

Dairy products will cause lots of unintentional releases.....

Reactions: Coug95man2
Why would that be so bad. We make damn good cheese and I hear cheese has milk in it.
I was making a cheap joke compared to the revenue that Darigold brings in every year. Why don't construction companies get their name out there more often. Something like Hoffman field.....a great company that constructed the last stadium expansion. It would be advertising Pac12 wide.

If I'm not mistaken, isn't the founder/owner of Chateau Ste Michelle a Coug?
Hmmmm.....

Have any of you guys ever worked for a vinter/winery? Do you get free wine? Is it like the old days at breweries, where you could drink on the job? The only place where I ever got free stuff was at Burger King in the 80's; we got to eat our own mistakes.

Have any of you guys ever worked for a vinter/winery? Do you get free wine? Is it like the old days at breweries, where you could drink on the job? The only place where I ever got free stuff was at Burger King in the 80's; we got to eat our own mistakes.
I don't know about wineries but I've got a buddy who is part owner of a big pot growing/processor operation in wenatchee. He gave me a tour not long ago and to relate your question to his industry the answer is no, definitely not. Can they partake at work? Sure, and some do. But believe me, every seed and stem in that place has to be accounted for.

Ok, I've had enough of the beating around the *ahem* bush...

DejaVu field at Dick's Stadium.

Because Spokavegas rocks.

I suspect it was an intentional leak from the new AD.

There's another rumor that Loyal and Ed are jostling for the rights to name the stadium urinals and sh!tters after themselves. Ed's probably the favorite here, considering his annual income from his job at Money Tree exceeds Loyal's.

There's another rumor that Loyal and Ed are jostling for the rights to name the stadium urinals and sh!tters after themselves. Ed's probably the favorite here, considering his annual income from his job at Money Tree exceeds Loyal's.

F-ck you asshole. Insults and personal attacks, all you ever bring here. Go F-ck yourself. I hope I get to hit you sometime.

Don’t know about the founder/owner? But the President/CEO (Ted Baseler) is a Coug grad and has served on the WSU board of regents. His wife and daughter are also Cougs.
Yea, that's it. Thanks for the clarification.

F-ck you asshole. Insults and personal attacks, all you ever bring here. Go F-ck yourself. I hope I get to hit you sometime.

giphy.gif

Reactions: YakiCoug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT