ADVERTISEMENT

On this date twelve years ago...

Coach Leach and Mr. Bill Moos

Happy St Paticks Day GIF by Hello All

The dinosaur rant was as good as any...although he was at MSU. Still good...and still missed.

OK that was G-damn hilarious - never saw that one before.

One of my many stories - when I was a kid we used to go to South Dakota every summer (M and D's home state), we had olive jars for us boys to pee in so we didn't have to stop. We had a "Vista Cruiser" station wagon, which was kind of cool - sunroof in the middle, these kind of small tinted side windows in the back up high.

So on one trip one of my sisters in the front got sick and barfed out the window. Problem was another sister in row 2 had her window down (No AC), and got a face full of barf! Hard to believe I can remember that about 5 decades later.

As you guys argue endlessly about stupid shit like bubble screens, I can't understand why damn near none of you can come up with mirthful tales from whenever. Like me puking behind my buddy's house after the gas can spodie episode. Red puke.

Or Gawd the other one where my then future wife #1 made me red velvet cake for I think my birthday. Of course I went out and got drunk and later ralphed out of the 2nd floor window. Red spew all the way down the house. Same rental house that my shithead buddies broke up my favorite chair and threw it in the wood stove because they were cold.

Or let's see. The night we broke into the swimming pool room at North Campus Heights or Campus Commons to swim, and the cops showed up. We all ran off, good news was I lived about a mile away, but had to paw through the brush to get there. Not sure how my buddies escaped. Potential bad news was I had to leave my car in the parking lot at the complex right in front of the pool house. Dumn ass PPD cops didn't clue in, and I was able to retrieve it the next day.

Should I keep going? Way way more fun stories. Problem is, some I've told already, probably multiple times. Like when we went on Senior Sneak in Pullman, out to the Palouse River spot - Eden or Hidden Valley. Keg of beer, which at the time the Sheriff didn't confiscate. So they show up, and it was one of those old gravity flow kegs. So smart buddy just closed the spout, and stupid cops thought they drained it out. Uh, no. As soon as they left we just opened it back up and party was on! Probably the funniest part was a couple of guys freaked out and swam/waded across the river. Funnier than shit.

Last edited:
OK that was G-damn hilarious - never saw that one before.

One of my many stories - when I was a kid we used to go to South Dakota every summer (M and D's home state), we had olive jars for us boys to pee in so we didn't have to stop. We had a "Vista Cruiser" station wagon, which was kind of cool - sunroof in the middle, these kind of small tinted side windows in the back up high.

So on one trip one of my sisters in the front got sick and barfed out the window. Problem was another sister in row 2 had her window down (No AC), and got a face full of barf! Hard to believe I can remember that about 5 decades later.

As you guys argue endlessly about stupid shit like bubble screens, I can't understand why damn near none of you can come up with mirthful tales from whenever. Like me puking behind my buddy's house after the gas can spodie episode. Red puke.

Or Gawd the other one where my then future wife #1 made me red velvet cake for I think my birthday. Of course I went out and got drunk and later ralphed out of the 2nd floor window. Red spew all the way down the house. Same rental house that my shithead buddies broke up my favorite chair and threw it in the wood stove because they were cold.

Or let's see. The night we broke into the swimming pool room at North Campus Heights or Campus Commons to swim, and the cops showed up. We all ran off, good news was I lived about a mile away, but had to paw through the brush to get there. Not sure how my buddies escaped. Potential bad news was I had to leave my car in the parking lot at the complex right in front of the pool house. Dumn ass PPD cops didn't clue in, and I was able to retrieve it the next day.

Should I keep going? Way way more fun stories. Problem is, some I've told already, probably multiple times. Like when we went on Senior Sneak in Pullman, out to the Palouse River spot - Eden or Hidden Valley. Keg of beer, which at the time the Sheriff didn't confiscate. So they show up, and it was one of those old gravity flow kegs. So smart buddy just closed the spout, and stupid cops thought they drained it out. Uh, no. As soon as they left we just opened it back up and party was on! Probably the funniest part was a couple of guys freaked out and swam/waded across the river. Funnier than shit.

Who knows

Maybe some lucky gal will get to be Wife #3 and you'll have even more "mirthful tales" in the future

Oh Gawd spare me buddy. Go say 3 Hail Mary's. I'll never grow up. Cuz it's fun being a kid. Apparently you never were one. Sucks to be you.
Do you EVER have a good time or a fun story that doesn't involve getting drunk and puking? Just curious. You must be a slow learner- I puked from drinking once in my life and that was enough for me. Never drank that much again. BTW, that was 1973, end of my junior year in college, and I have only puked twice since then. Second time was food poisoning from the sweet and sour chicken at the Dynasties Restaurant in Renton, and the third time was when I came down with meningitis. Got a three day stay in Valley General from that one. Great times with puking, huh?

BTW, I have managed to have a lot of good times even without all the drinking and puking. "A man has got to know his limitations"*

*Harry Callahan

Do you EVER have a good time or a fun story that doesn't involve getting drunk and puking? Just curious. You must be a slow learner- I puked from drinking once in my life and that was enough for me. Never drank that much again. BTW, that was 1973, end of my junior year in college, and I have only puked twice since then. Second time was food poisoning from the sweet and sour chicken at the Dynasties Restaurant in Renton, and the third time was when I came down with meningitis. Got a three day stay in Valley General from that one. Great times with puking, huh?

BTW, I have managed to have a lot of good times even without all the drinking and puking. "A man has got to know his limitations"*

*Harry Callahan

I still maintain that if ever a need arises for Natural Gas again, if we all go down to that burrito joint that doesn't accept cash, there will be plenty of natural gas for all 😂

Sorry...thats all I got for today.

I think Leach was doing a CBS podcast with Jack Aroot when he decided to take the WSU job. in hindsight I wish Coach Leach had just stayed at WSU. he was appreciated and had good fan support at least.

Oh Gawd spare me buddy. Go say 3 Hail Mary's. I'll never grow up. Cuz it's fun being a kid. Apparently you never were one. Sucks to be you.
I'm thankful my youth was without cellphones/cameras and social media.

Things that happened 35 or 40 years ago are etched in the memories of those involved. Not interested in playing some how-drunk/stupid-I-got dick measuring contest with an anonymous legend in his own mind.

Reactions: HCoug
I still maintain that if ever a need arises for Natural Gas again, if we all go down to that burrito joint that doesn't accept cash, there will be plenty of natural gas for all 😂

Sorry...thats all I got for today.
Odds are good that you are correct.....

I miss Mike Leach, his rants, his candid comments after poor performances, his comparisons between football, politics and guerilla warfare, his comments to the poor sideline interviewer trying to get his comments before/after halftime, and most of all...

...his closing comments to the Spokesman Review sports turd.

Reactions: Chucksizzle1
I miss Mike Leach, his rants, his candid comments after poor performances, his comparisons between football, politics and guerilla warfare, his comments to the poor sideline interviewer trying to get his comments before/after halftime, and most of all...

...his closing comments to the Spokesman Review sports turd.
I watch some of his coug radio shows on YouTube, excellent stuff. MIss Leach

Reactions: PINGDUDE4
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT