ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon fans so far out over their skis

BleedCrimsonandGray

Hall Of Fame
Oct 2, 2007
Local honks and fans talking about having a too defense in the nation, I'm guessing based on the ppg allowed.

The next time they play an offense with a heart beat will be the first time.

Pulling for the buffs big time tonight so the local honks can go back to their hand winging.

War Ralphie

Reactions: ATACFD
Their defense does look very good.
Montez is horrible.

He looked so good in relief of that other kid when they beat us. He looks very Falk-esque, bad timing, behind all the routes, trouble finding someone to pass to.

That being said, the ducks are holding a decent O to 3 pts. ItllI just make it all that much sweeter when we hang 50+ on them.

Montez is horrible.

He looked so good in relief of that other kid when they beat us. He looks very Falk-esque, bad timing, behind all the routes, trouble finding someone to pass to.

That being said, the ducks are holding a decent O to 3 pts. ItllI just make it all that much sweeter when we hang 50+ on them.

Oregon looked very good tonight defensively. Forcing turnovers and keeping the Buffs off the board is no small task. The DB's are physical, the line gets penetration, and they tackled well. I wasnt impressed with Oregon's offense. They looked sluggish against a bad defense.

Reactions: froropmkr72
Oregon is the most balanced team in the conference and they’re undefeated in conference play.

Oregon's D does very well against teams that fail to execute and get dumb, drive killing penalties. I suspect that the soft schedule is pretty much over for them, though, so let's see how they do down the stretch.

Local honks and fans talking about having a too defense in the nation, I'm guessing based on the ppg allowed.

The next time they play an offense with a heart beat will be the first time.

Pulling for the buffs big time tonight so the local honks can go back to their hand winging.

War Ralphie

Don't live in Oregon and you won't hear it.

They are good . However sneaky feeling that UW is pulling their annual back into the Rose Bowl with 2 divisional losses again this year.

Really think that they will beat Oregon this week . Oregon has the better team, but do not trust their Head Coach in a game like that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT