ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon looking very good

pretty much dominating auburn so far
Although, it appears that Oregon is trying to lose this game. Drop a wide open touchdown on third down, then miss a chip shot field goal. Now, they fumble on first down deep in Auburn territory. The ball is picked up and ran all the way back to inside the five yard line.

they will be a tough game-they are pushing auburn around despite the score-they've been a fraud the last few years-not this year

Eh, they look alright. Auburn could be trash for all we know. They only have 14 points. A lot of missed opportunities. Auburn true freshman QB looks horrible. He might be the worst QB they face this year.

Reactions: YakiCoug
A lot of people were Duck believers at halftime last year in the season opener vs. Stanford. Then the 2nd half happened.

We'll see. I would not be surprised if Oregon lives up to the hype, but it's way too early to predict and project too far.

Glad Cougar

Reactions: jarvis1981
they will be a tough game-they are pushing auburn around despite the score-they've been a fraud the last few years-not this year

They are explosive. That's what 4 and 5 star talent gives you.

I'm not sold on Cristobal until he shows his teams have consistency (they lost to Arizona last year!).

Eh, they look alright. Auburn could be trash for all we know. They only have 14 points. A lot of missed opportunities. Auburn true freshman QB looks horrible. He might be the worst QB they face this year.

Exactly.

What is with Aaron Feld (the S&C body builder) always shadowing Cristobal on the sidelines? Weird.

He wants his mustache on TV.

Often the strength and conditioning coaches are tasked with keeping players and coaches off the sideline.

He wants his mustache on TV.

Often the strength and conditioning coaches are tasked with keeping players and coaches off the sideline.

Sounds plausible. I just thought it was an attention whoregon thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT