ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon St beating ASU.

We will need the offense to play like it did today. Peddle down all game. With the number of targets Hodgins gets he might go for 200 and 3TD on our defense.

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
We will need the offense to play like it did today. Peddle down all game. With the number of targets Hodgins gets he might go for 200 and 3TD on our defense.
Hodgins is the only WR they have, so he gets a ton of targets.

I was not that impressed with the Beavs defense.
Cougs should be able to lay at least 50 on them if we don't shoot ourselves in the foot somehow.....

I was not that impressed with the Beavs defense.
Cougs should be able to lay at least 50 on them if we don't shoot ourselves in the foot somehow.....
We laid 63 on UCLA - lot of good that did us

I get more and more pessimistic about the AC. And yet as much as I can't square it with history, AG - as long as he's not turning it over - is just moving the ball into the EZ. My head says no, my heart says yes...

We laid 63 on UCLA - lot of good that did us

I get more and more pessimistic about the AC. And yet as much as I can't square it with history, AG - as long as he's not turning it over - is just moving the ball into the EZ. My head says no, my heart says yes...
If Gordo can focus for 60 minutes this offense is damn near unstoppable no matter who they play. He was a turd against Cal. He has stretches in every game where he seems to think he needs to show off...do the flat footed scan, talk smack to everyone, etc.

Oregon States defense shouldn’t match up well against us. With UW you’d be foolish to expect any different than Cal since they run the exact same type of defense with similar talent. Before Cal I thought we would get UW this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT