ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Anyone interested in the Seattle Mariners bandwagon?

Come on bandwagon dudes! We are in 1st Place in the AL West.

Blowing past the Royals, today, (Saturday). 15-2 final. 6 home runs set a new Mariners record!
Won the last 10 out of 11. Hottest team in baseball.

I am not interested the NordVPN workaround.

Who wants to split a DirectTV Stream for a few months and join me in watching both their home and away games? If we get 2 more people, it's $37 a month, cancel in October. Cancel anytime.

Who's in?
Smart dns, only way to go, incredibly simple and legal

Smart dns, only way to go, incredibly simple and legal
1. I use a Roku Ultra 4K. I understand that the new RoKu's have a chip that you can't fake your DNS, and that you need to use an older version Roku. Do you know if that's true?
2. I have the MLB App and 12 months for free with T-Mobile. Do I just get a Smart DNS and stream the MLB app from RoKu?
3. If not, how would I get Root Sports using a smart DNS? I have DISH, and I'm not giving that up, (which does not carry Root Sports).

1. I use a Roku Ultra 4K. I understand that the new RoKu's have a chip that you can't fake your DNS, and that you need to use an older version Roku. Do you know if that's true?
2. I have the MLB App and 12 months for free with T-Mobile. Do I just get a Smart DNS and stream the MLB app from RoKu?
3. If not, how would I get Root Sports using a smart DNS? I have DISH, and I'm not giving that up, (which does not carry Root Sports).
SEt up your computer, assuming you have one with the smart dns servers, tjen screen share to your smart tv, assuming you have one, amd you are set

SEt up your computer, assuming you have one with the smart dns servers, tjen screen share to your smart tv, assuming you have one, amd you are set
THe older toku may work, my old ones did, to do that change your modem/router to smart dns servers so your wifi is masked, get the mlb app on roku

My head just exploded.

Reactions: Coug90
Here's the problem. I like to eliminate pain points. I really don't want to jump on my computer, logon, and screen share to my dedicated room, (even though my office is adjacent to my theater). In addition, in the theater, I don't have a panel, but Front Projection.

I want to get pregnant fast, without pain points.

Definition of pregnancy: You bring the wife to the doctor, he doesn't say, "ma'am, you're 50% pregnant". You either are or you're not!

I want to get pregnant fast, without pain points, which means I prefer not to login to my desktop and share it to my TV, which I believe isn't possible, because I'm running a projector, (PJ). Yes, we have SmartTV's in every other room of the house, but for watching games, it's a PJ.

I don't think I can share my computer screen to my PJ, so therefore I can't get pregnant. However to verify this, I can Bing it, I mean Google it.

Therefore, it's just easier, faster and more efficient to run DirecTV Stream and get pregnant in 5 seconds, eliminating all pain points.

If I'm wrong, educate me.

Last edited:
Here's the problem. I like to eliminate pain points. I really don't want to jump on my computer, logon, and screen share to my dedicated room, (even though my office is adjacent to my theater). In addition, in the theater, I don't have a panel, but Front Projection.

I want to get pregnant fast, without pain points.

Definition of pregnancy: You bring the wife to the doctor, he doesn't say, "ma'am, you're 50% pregnant". You either are or you're not!

I want to get pregnant fast, without pain points, which means I prefer not to login to my desktop and share it to my TV, which I believe isn't possible, because I'm running a projector, (PJ). Yes, we have SmartTV's in every other room of the house, but for watching games, it's a PJ.

I don't think I can share my computer screen to my PJ, so therefore I can't get pregnant. However to verify this, I can Bing it, I mean Google it.

Therefore, it's just easier, faster and more efficient to run DirecTV Stream and get pregnant in 5 seconds, eliminating all pain points.

If I'm wrong, educate me.
I dont know how the projector works, hoe does it get its signal,

:) Hey give me Excel or a business ERP and I do just fine. This other technology shit just doesn't get it for me. Oh, download our app on your phone, blah blah. I want to use my phone for calls and texts. Nothing f-ing else.

AV Receiver, so I think I could run a screen share from computer HDMI Out to AVR HDMI In. Or, I could probably cast it to my Bluetooth AVR from my phone. Not sure I want to do this, but I think that's how it would work.

Last edited:
AV Receiver, so I think I could run a screen share from computer HDMI Out to AVR HDMI In. Or, I could probably cast it to my Bluetooth AVR from my phone. Not sure I want to do this, but I think that's how it would weberork.
I wish they would stop waving france home, he gets thrown out every time

Reactions: Coug90
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT