ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Biden is f-ing up here by his inaction

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
I'm going to link a couple of Senate Appropriations Committee clips. One is Alaska Sen. Murkowski (I think she is a fantastic American BTW, and IMHO pretty cute for her age too) railing on Secretary Haaland on the BS her agency is pulling on Alaska, and has for many years. Note that she accuses the Dept of the Interior for not following a law that BIDEN SIGNED! The second is Montana Sen. Daines just reaming this Haaland bitch out over Grizzly restoration, and justifiably so. He says that grizzlies reached the "target threatened threshold" (my words, something like that) in 2002. In a good way, to be clear. Yet Interior has not lifted restrictions. Note - Bush #2 was President in 2002. So it is the agency, not the President at fault.

On the D side, WV Sen. Manchin reamed her out too. Didn't link that one. So - what's the point? Biden gets blamed for Interior Dept. BS going back through multiple administrations. What should he do? First he should (have) had someone glued to the tube for this hearing. Second, he should fire that bitch immediately and go after anyone else in the Dept that is complicit. And make hay out of it, with appropriate outrage. That would score him points. Second, these agencies, regardless of who happens to be President, are doing whatever the F they want.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT