ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Flag Football now an Olympic sport

Time to bring my WSU intramural championship team out of retirement. Da Boyz

Might be entertaining to see NFL guys absolutely dominate this. Likely could be college athletes too.

This is f-ing stupid. And what is baseball-softball? Cricket or Lacrosse are OK I guess. Do they ever drop events? I remember about throwing up when they added rhythmic dancing.

The US would dominate if it were tackle football....which would be fun to watch though.

This is f-ing stupid. And what is baseball-softball? Cricket or Lacrosse are OK I guess. Do they ever drop events? I remember about throwing up when they added rhythmic dancing.
My idea if I was in charge. Have a core group of events…Olympics 20 years ago. Every country that hosts chooses an event that is popular or originated in their country. ie Japan -Sumo. Australia/NZ - Rugby. Russia - meddling in other countries elections (just kidding). They plan so far out it would allow countries to develop and train and team and exposes everyone to new sports and events every Olympics.

Reactions: BleedCrimsonandGray
My idea if I was in charge. Have a core group of events…Olympics 20 years ago. Every country that hosts chooses an event that is popular or originated in their country. ie Japan -Sumo. Australia/NZ - Rugby. Russia - meddling in other countries elections (just kidding). They plan so far out it would allow countries to develop and train and team and exposes everyone to new sports and events every Olympics.
And eliminate anything that isn't directly scored. Events that require subjective judging can be exhibitions, but are not competitive events.

Reactions: BleedCrimsonandGray
Time to bring my WSU intramural championship team out of retirement. Da Boyz

Our rap was even better

Our names Da Boyz
And we’re the best
We made it this far
There ain’t no time to rest

We got Joe throwin touchdown’s
To Mike and Jim
You now they’ll make the catch
Cause our aims to win

Then there’s Josh and Billy
And. Bo up front
And if you rush us hard
Wel’ll just dump it off

Repeat the chorus

You get the picture

Reactions: ATACFD
The ancient Greeks are spinning in their graves.

Wouldn’t be surprised if soon they’ll add a video gaming event to the Olympics with the rationale that there’s some fast-twitch, hand eye coordination, and reaction time stuff going on there. Maybe my son’s many hours on Fortnight and CoD will actually pay off for him. Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT