ADVERTISEMENT

OT: George H.W. Bush has died at age 94.

I never said I was Jesus. I just know what the constitution and Declaration of Independence are actually about and hold myself to those values and principles.

Go read George Washington’s farewell address and you’ll understand what America was supposed to be, and how far we have fallen. Part of the reason is we don’t hold our politicians accountable. That needs to change.

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/washing.asp
Don't patronize me and don't judge me as ignorant. I'm aware of today's political climate and how it really needs to change. HW was more than gracious in losing to Clinton and never criticized him after he lost. He held himself accountable and accepted it better than most. Wanna list your qualifications as a greater patriot?

Don't patronize me and don't judge me as ignorant. I'm aware of today's political climate and how it really needs to change. HW was more than gracious in losing to Clinton and never criticized him after he lost. He held himself accountable and accepted it better than most. Wanna list your qualifications as a greater patriot?

I think having not taken the tax dollars of the people to kill innocent people while padding by own personal bank account makes me a winner by default in the patriot dick measuring contest.

I think having not taken the tax dollars of the people to kill innocent people while padding by own personal bank account makes me a winner by default in the patriot dick measuring contest.
I never served in the military, but there might be some who served under HW on this board....let's have respect for what they think and stop pretending as though your opinion means more or is more important. Don't hold your opinion to close to your ego...because you may be wrong.

I never served in the military, but there might be some who served under HW on this board....let's have respect for what they think and stop pretending as though your opinion means more or is more important. Don't hold your opinion to close to your ego...because you may be wrong.

I respect the soldiers. Soldiers do what they are told to do, that’s what makes the American military so great.

When I see someone abusing that loyalty of service, and recklessly sends them into harms way, ruins families on lies and manipulation for their own personal profit; and then I see those very same soldiers return home and struggle with healthcare, jobs, mental health issues.... you bet I am going to be pissed at the people at the top.

And while it is their duty to follow the orders they are told. It is MY duty to make sure the people giving those orders are held accountable for every mistake and are visciously codemnded should they be so reckless with the responsibility they were granted.

I respect the soldiers. Soldiers do what they are told to do, that’s what makes the American military so great.

When I see someone abusing that loyalty of service, and recklessly sends them into harms way, ruins families on lies and manipulation for their own personal profit; and then I see those very same soldiers return home and struggle with healthcare, jobs, mental health issues.... you bet I am going to be pissed at the people at the top.

And while it is their duty to follow the orders they are told. It is MY duty to make sure the people giving those orders are held accountable for every mistake and are visciously codemnded should they be so reckless with the responsibility they were granted.
Then urge people to vote instead of dancing on graves.

Then urge people to vote instead of dancing on graves.

I urge and I spit. Just voting isn’t enough anymore when we have been at war for 18 years now.

You aren’t just wearing an I voted sticker. You and me and every American is also wearing the we don’t hold our leadership accountable sticker the we have been at war for 18 years+ sticker, we are burning through our treasury causing crippling debt sticker.

We need to remind the leadership to “Fear the people” to get back “We the People”.

I urge and I spit. Just voting isn’t enough anymore when we have been at war for 18 years now.

You aren’t just wearing an I voted sticker. You and me and every American is also wearing the we don’t hold our leadership accountable sticker the we have been at war for 18 years+ sticker, we are burning through our treasury causing crippling debt sticker.

We need to remind the leadership to “Fear the people” to get back “We the People”.
Or maybe they should embrace those who voted for them. In my opinion...there's too much fear and fear disables people from doing everything they can.

I must say I chuckle at your selective morality. For someone who takes pride in cleaning carcasses for a living, those people lose 401k, stock , income yet you take great pride in what you do. Guess what lives are ruined and you and your crew reap the benefits of it. And even with that said I have no desire to see you dead .

People died from the Shah to now because of oil. We needed it, they had it.

Bush was in White House when less than 1000 troops died in the first Gulf War. They went to war because Sadam consider Kuwait and Iraq province , and we started to send troops because Sadam was amazing troops along the Saudi border.

We have always interfered in the Middle East for our own personal gain. And typically we have made the wrong call and backed the wrong leader.

As I get more years of life behind me than in front of me, I have come to appreciate the complexities of our foreign policy. It is incredibly complicated and seemingly hypocritical in many ways.

But lets consider that the US established an alliance with Josef Stalin in our fight against Hitler. Stalin was one of the most horrible people who has walked this earth. He was responsible for killing millions of his own people and also starving millions of Ukrainians. We also opened up relations with China, just a few years after Mao killed some 60 million of his own people in "The Great Leap Forward." We allowed them to join the World Trade Organization in 2001, and look what we have created.

The ultimate goal of our foreign policy has been to keep the US as the preeminent power on the planet. Sometimes that means doing unsavory things with unsavory regimes. We play countries off of each other to support the goal of keeping our status as the world's number one power. It is a messy world. Self-righteous indignation toward decisions to work with corrupt and murderous regimes ignore the complexities of geopolitics.

Unfortunately, for about 100 years, starting with horrible president Woodrow Wilson, we shifted to fighting wars based on ideology...as opposed to the preferred (and historical) reason of fighting only when it is in our narrowly defined self-interest. We can't impose our way of governing on other nations with the hope that somehow they'll adopt representative government. That is foolish.

Fighting wars against Communism (ie Vietnam), unwise "nation-building" wars, etc. all were misdirected and unwise...and have taken a huge toll on our country.

You may hate Trump, but he is right in his harsh criticism of past wars we have unwisely fought (ie Iraq). We need to get out of Afghanistan...and I hope he will soon make that decision. He is right to work against allowing Iran to become a regional power in the Middle East too. Iran's rise was made possible by G.W. Bush's Iraq war and Obama's policy of elevating them in the region. Both were mistakes.

Don't get me wrong, I detest the Saudi regime, but will take them over Iran if forced to make a choice.

We need to get involved only in conflicts if its in our narrowly defined self-interests. Fortunately, we are no longer so dependent on foreign countries to obtain critical oil supplies, so that has been a positive development since fracking was invented (in the US, I should add).

Recommend watching lectures and interviews by George Friedman, founder of Geopolitical Futures. He really has a good grasp of world geopolitics. He is fascinating.

Well said, How. The immature see things as strictly black and white. The real world has some black and white at the extremes, and when a true black or white issue exists it needs direct involvement. But most issues are not black and white, and it is the simplistic who insist that they are. In so many cases there is not a good choice and a bad choice; instead, it is a real effort to try to weigh the potential consequences then pick the least bad course to move ahead (or, occasionally do nothing, or even move back). The example that involved getting in bed with Stalin to stop Hitler was a good example. It is the height of hubris for one to believe that he/she has a monopoly on wisdom, or the only valid moral code.

I must say I chuckle at your selective morality. For someone who takes pride in cleaning carcasses for a living, those people lose 401k, stock , income yet you take great pride in what you do. Guess what lives are ruined and you and your crew reap the benefits of it. And even with that said I have no desire to see you dead .

People died from the Shah to now because of oil. We needed it, they had it.

Bush was in White House when less than 1000 troops died in the first Gulf War. They went to war because Sadam consider Kuwait and Iraq province , and we started to send troops because Sadam was amazing troops along the Saudi border.

We have always interfered in the Middle East for our own personal gain. And typically we have made the wrong call and backed the wrong leader.

I don’t go after the people that lose their 401k Ed I go after the people that robbed those people of their 401k. They are the ones I go after and I take great pleasure in punishing the greedy.

My only regret is that I can’t put them in prison so they can rot there the rest of their days, but I do enjoy seeing them having to sell their options and benefits, their exotic car collections, and their penthouse apartments, just to try and stay afloat after they screwed so many people over to get it.

We went to war in Iraq because the Gulf Monarchs bought the mercenary protection. If you think that isn’t still going on just look at Bin Salman chopping up a journalist at an embassy and Trump saying he’s a good guy.
That is about as transparent as you can get of the corruption at the top and how the Gulf monarchies operate, and the leadership doesn’t do a damn thing but collect the checks and keep that dumpster fire burning.

I don’t go after the people that lose their 401k Ed I go after the people that robbed those people of their 401k. They are the ones I go after and I take great pleasure in punishing the greedy.

My only regret is that I can’t put them in prison so they can rot there the rest of their days, but I do enjoy seeing them having to sell their options and benefits, their exotic car collections, and their penthouse apartments, just to try and stay afloat after they screwed so many people over to get it.

We went to war in Iraq because the Gulf Monarchs bought the mercenary protection. If you think that isn’t still going on just look at Bin Salman chopping up a journalist at an embassy and Trump saying he’s a good guy.
That is about as transparent as you can get of the corruption at the top and how the Gulf monarchies operate, and the leadership doesn’t do a damn thing but collect the checks and keep that dumpster fire burning.

Yep keep telling yourself that . The mercenary carcass cleaner. Never has there been innocent casualties of the greed you so want to punish while making your greedy wealth manangement team even more wealthy .

You clearly are no match for the intellectual prowess Erictile's biz marketing degree brings here ...

Reactions: Cougatron
No they aren’t. They are absolutely appropriate.

Saddam Hussein was put in a leadership position in Iraq by our government in an effort to try and attack Iran

(which failed even after he used chemical weapons that we turned a blind eye and helped him procure)

https://foreignpolicy.com/2013/08/2...rove-america-helped-saddam-as-he-gassed-iran/

Bankrupt from a war against Iran that he was told the Gulf States (Saudi and Kuwait) said they would pay for Saddam grew desperate.

The last straw was Kuwait siphoning oil from Iraq’s reserves in the Rumaila region.
https://www.nytimes.com/1990/09/03/...ield-lying-below-the-iraq-kuwait-dispute.html

With Kuwait now stealing the oil from Iraq, Saddam felt like he had to stop Kuwait stealing Iraq’s southern oil reserves and thus invaded.

Kuwait and Saudi fearing that Saddam would take them out paid billions to England and the United States as a mercenary for hire plan to drive him back.

But they needed to cook up a plan to persuade the American public that’s Sadaam was just an unhinged madman coming to kill innocent Kuwaitis.

Thus the “babies in incubators” lie was told to the American people by the Kuwait’s ambassador’s daughter posing as just an innocent civilian.

So what we have here is the U.S. government propping up dictator who use chemical weapons and then attack billionaire monarch’s who mercenary hired American blood to defend them while lying and manipulating the public because they were stealing.

Your tax dollars at work.

Read My Lips. I am glad he’s dead.

All these wars and waste of the countries wealth and lives will stop the moment people realize that they have been lied to and manipulated.

Classy.

Well said, How. The immature see things as strictly black and white. The real world has some black and white at the extremes, and when a true black or white issue exists it needs direct involvement. But most issues are not black and white, and it is the simplistic who insist that they are. In so many cases there is not a good choice and a bad choice; instead, it is a real effort to try to weigh the potential consequences then pick the least bad course to move ahead (or, occasionally do nothing, or even move back). The example that involved getting in bed with Stalin to stop Hitler was a good example. It is the height of hubris for one to believe that he/she has a monopoly on wisdom, or the only valid moral code.

We were never really in bed with Stalin. Stalin was the one who actually won WWII more so than us. If it weren’t for the iron curtain grinding up the millions of Hitler’s army we never would have won the western front. By the time we got to Europe Hitler had nothing to defend against us and the axis collapsed.

A lot of people forget how close England was to falling.

Hitler lost 3/4th of his military fighting the Soviets.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...the-world-from-hitler/?utm_term=.27dc446c5264

It’s not about black and white. It’s about being honest and not being manipulated with propaganda and lies concocted by politicians in order to profit themselves at the expense of the blood and treasure of good Americans.

Yep keep telling yourself that . The mercenary carcass cleaner. Never has there been innocent casualties of the greed you so want to punish while making your greedy wealth manangement team even more wealthy .

I lose no sleep punishing Lehman and others for their theft and crimes.

Keep selling those sub prime mortgages and loans and we’ll be standing on the sidelines scythe in hand read to cut you back to reality.

He sucked.

He started the whole Iraq war part I problem that we are still paying for today.

His crappy genetics produced one of the worst presidents in the history of the country.

Read my lips. I’m glad he’s dead.

I wonder what they'll say about you when you're gone?

I lose no sleep punishing Lehman and others for their theft and crimes.

Keep selling those sub prime mortgages and loans and we’ll be standing on the sidelines scythe in hand read to cut you back to reality.
Please stop analyzing . Just sit there ready to pounce on that fall of the “sub prime market”.

Shows you don’t know squat. There is no sub prime market. First they are trying to rebrand it. So it is no longer called subprime .

Two , there is probably one wholesaler in the greater Washington area that offers what you would call sub prime ( Non Prime ) Civic Financial.

If you want to wait around for loans that aren’t being written please do.

You clearly are no match for the intellectual prowess Erictile's biz marketing degree brings here ...

I thought you were retiring two weeks ago. Glad you didn’t to come back with that same old line. Just never gets old .

I thought you were retiring two weeks ago. Glad you didn’t to come back with that same old line. Just never gets old .

Don't you have a co-worker to chase? Shhhhh. Better not let the wifey know...

I wonder what they'll say about you when you're gone?

That I stood up for the weak, made no compromises on my values, that I never supported the corrupt or made excuses for those who manipulated the public for their own profiteering at the expense of the lives and pockets of others.

That’s how I want to be remembered and that’s how I live my life.

Please stop analyzing . Just sit there ready to pounce on that fall of the “sub prime market”.

Shows you don’t know squat. There is no sub prime market. First they are trying to rebrand it. So it is no longer called subprime .

Two , there is probably one wholesaler in the greater Washington area that offers what you would call sub prime ( Non Prime ) Civic Financial.

If you want to wait around for loans that aren’t being written please do.

Oh I “don’t know squat”?
https://money.usnews.com/investing/articles/2016-05-23/what-is-a-bespoke-tranche-opportunity

And if I “don’t know squat” do you remember how I told you and everyone on here about the Auto industry...
https://www.caranddriver.com/news/gm-plant-closing-production-cars

Wow... I wonder how someone “who doesn’t know squat” a month a go said the Auto industry is in trouble and all of a sudden three plants are closing...

How could I know that? If I “don’t know squat”

Perhaps I spend all day monitoring KMI and our entire firm is predicated on montiering such high risk, high volatility situations and doing quantitave analysis on how the greedy scum like yourself are screwing up so we can shake you all down for everything you own.

https://www.kansascityfed.org/en/pu...icles/2018/auto-loan-delinquency-rates-rising

Oh I “don’t know squat”?
https://money.usnews.com/investing/articles/2016-05-23/what-is-a-bespoke-tranche-opportunity

And if I “don’t know squat” do you remember how I told you and everyone on here about the Auto industry...
https://www.caranddriver.com/news/gm-plant-closing-production-cars

Wow... I wonder how someone “who doesn’t know squat” a month a go said the Auto industry is in trouble and all of a sudden three plants are closing...

How could I know that? If I “don’t know squat”

Perhaps I spend all day monitoring KMI and our entire firm is predicated on montiering such high risk, high volatility situations and doing quantitave analysis on how the greedy scum like yourself are screwing up so we can shake you all down for everything you own.

https://www.kansascityfed.org/en/pu...icles/2018/auto-loan-delinquency-rates-rising

You calling other people greedy scum. Now THAT's funny!!

You calling other people greedy scum. Now THAT's funny!!

I don’t sell people mortgages they can’t afford or get them trapped in mortgages that are engineered to default in hopes of making money on foreclosures.

I just shake down the people who do.

I don’t sell people mortgages they can’t afford or get them trapped in mortgages that are engineered to default in hopes of making money on foreclosures.

You are assuming that everyone in the mortgage biz originates Sub-Prime mortgages. You are demonstrating how you don't know what you are talking about every time you post on the subject.

I must say, it sure is fun watching you get owned and making a jackass of yourself in this thread.

I’d like to thank Alex Jones for taking time out of his busy day to reply.

I don’t care about Chemtrails, flat earth, gay frogs.

But if you think that politicians aren’t corrupt and are fighting wars to “spread democracy” and to “defend our freedom”

Please by all means post here the bill of rights amendments that were won for us the last 18 years. The “democracies” that have been created.

Also I would like to see your Afghanistan, Iraq War part I and II, Syrian civil war, Libya, ISIS and Al Qaeda prizes you received as an American.

You are assuming that everyone in the mortgage biz originates Sub-Prime mortgages. You are demonstrating how you don't know what you are talking about every time you post on the subject.

I must say, it sure is fun watching you get owned and making a jackass of yourself in this thread.
Surely it’s not limited to this thread.

I haven’t been owned once. Not a single person was able to dispute anything I said on foreign policy. Not one thing was refuted.

Because I said the truth. And it’s about time people heard it.

I haven’t been owned once. Not a single person was able to dispute anything I said on foreign policy. Not one thing was refuted.

Because I said the truth. And it’s about time people heard it.

If you say so.

Please keep posting and making a jackass of yourself. It's great entertainment.

I lose no sleep standing up against those who wasted trillions of taxpayer dollars / the lives of the innocent / and played reckless for profit with the blood of great American soldiers on needless and senseless wars

I can sleep at night, I can look myself in the mirror knowing I have principles and values that are never compromised, and that I am not living a lie or making excuses for those who bring suffering to the world. It’s a nice feeling.

Please tell me since 2010 who you have “shaken down”. And do tell me what mortgages they are being trapped in ? And tell me who sells these mortgages engineered to default?

When I made the comment you don’t know squat I was referring to the subject of mortgages . I applaud you for all the research you did on the auto industry . But you might tell your bosses who assigned you to that research next time call me. The days, weeks or months you spent on that research I found out before you about the hell to had in the auto industry simply by having a convo with an auto dealer working out next to me on the treadmill. You didn’t find out anything that isn’t known .

The other thing is bring up the Cougatron stadium in Ellensburg to your wealthy non greedy financial guys and see if they want to invest . And let me know if you have a job the next day because they would question what is going up stairs .

Please tell me since 2010 who you have “shaken down”. And do tell me what mortgages they are being trapped in ? And tell me who sells these mortgages engineered to default?

When I made the comment you don’t know squat I was referring to the subject of mortgages . I applaud you for all the research you did on the auto industry . But you might tell your bosses who assigned you to that research next time call me. The days, weeks or months you spent on that research I found out before you about the hell to had in the auto industry simply by having a convo with an auto dealer working out next to me on the treadmill. You didn’t find out anything that isn’t known .

The other thing is bring up the Cougatron stadium in Ellensburg to your wealthy non greedy financial guys and see if they want to invest . And let me know if you have a job the next day because they would question what is going up stairs .

Oh yes auto dealer on the treadmill... “wise research.” Guess we should throw away our servers and millions invested in our advanced KMI algorithms. We can just go to the gym and talk to 1 guy and know the health of the entire auto landscape from supply chain procurement to financing.

Yes...as of 2010 not much really as I stated we mostly lay dormant but if you want a list of some of the people that we made money off of you can see that list here.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banks_acquired_or_bankrupted_during_the_Great_Recession

Although BlackStone really was the one who made out the best but that’s understandable they are bigger than us.

Now as to Ellensburg they wouldn’t be upset about that.

A centrally located city in the state with low (undervalued) land within reach of 3 million people accessible by highways to the north south east and west.

Analyzing markets, assessing risk, and identifying overvalued and undervalued markets finding value is what I am paid to do.

I lose no sleep standing up against those who wasted trillions of taxpayer dollars / the lives of the innocent / and played reckless for profit with the blood of great American soldiers on needless and senseless wars

I can sleep at night, I can look myself in the mirror knowing I have principles and values that are never compromised, and that I am not living a lie or making excuses for those who bring suffering to the world. It’s a nice feeling.
The question I guess isn’t about looking yourself in the mirror, but what your wife sees when you say you glad people are dead or can’t wait for cougs to die to get rid of the disease .

You principles and values are no different than those Presidents and politicians you have venom for . You just use a different justification than they do.

Oh yes auto dealer on the treadmill... “wise research.” Guess we should throw away our servers and millions invested in our advanced KMI algorithms. We can just go to the gym and talk to 1 guy and know the health of the entire auto landscape from supply chain procurement to financing.

Yes...as of 2010 not much really as I stated we mostly lay dormant but if you want a list of some of the people that we made money off of you can see that list here.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banks_acquired_or_bankrupted_during_the_Great_Recession

Although BlackStone really was the one who made out the best but that’s understandable they are bigger than us.

Now as to Ellensburg they wouldn’t be upset about that.

A centrally located city in the state with low (undervalued) land within reach of 3 million people accessible by highways to the north south east and west.

Analyzing markets, assessing risk, and identifying overvalued and undervalued markets finding value is what I am paid to do.

Too funny . You keep talking about making money on sub prime . That is like waiting to make money on Blockbuster . That is old news , but keep doing research .

In the movie The Big Short didn’t the wealth managers go talk to strippers and others to find out more about the sub prime loans and the affect they are having on consumers . They went to the street to get confirmation .

The treadmill is no different. You don’t need a ton of analysis to know the down turn is coming. The good operators have already pulled back on their inventory. It will be the smaller ones that get screwed because the manufactures will force them to buy inventory so in an attempt to please Wall Street and keep the stock price up.

It doesn’t take a lot of research to figure out the downhill affects on that entire sector . Parts, labor, tires, widgets. You name it it will factor into our recession .

And again by the treadmill convo I was told there would be several GM plants in the Midwest being shut down .

Don't you have a co-worker to chase? Shhhhh. Better not let the wifey know...
Why not, my workers are her friends ?

I thought when you came out of retirement you were the Orkin man, you know the bug “quasher”. You still have an insect problem .

The question I guess isn’t about looking yourself in the mirror, but what your wife sees when you say you glad people are dead or can’t wait for cougs to die to get rid of the disease .

You principles and values are no different than those Presidents and politicians you have venom for . You just use a different justification than they do.

My wife sees a man who supported and encouraged her to go to graduate school, paid for her graduate tuition in cash while working as a trader during the day and a hotel bar tender in the evening, the father of her children, a man who helped finance her parents Apple orchard and bee honey farm for their retirement, and spends part of the year volunteering with both the wounded warriors project and habitat for humanity, and let’s her getaway with making crappy blue cheese hot wings dipping sauce. But does complain when she wants to let the kids tote around a blankie.

She knows exactly how I feel about things. I don’t have to filter that. And she knows first hand how politicians send kids off to die on lies. She was reminded of that every single day while she sat by her brother’s side while they routinely drained fluid from his lungs because of the shrapnel in his chest from Falujah.

And I was by her side the whole time watching the pain it caused her and her family, and if you think i’m harsh she would be the first to tell YOU to drop dead for saying anything otherwise than holding the people at the top accountable for the suffering they created, the families they hurt, all while padding their own pockets.

My wife sees a man who supported and encouraged her to go to graduate school, paid for her graduate tuition in cash while working as a trader during the day and a hotel bar tender in the evening, the father of her children, a man who helped finance her parents Apple orchard and bee honey farm for their retirement, and spends part of the year volunteering with both the wounded warriors project and habitat for humanity, and let’s her getaway with making crappy blue cheese hot wings dipping sauce. But does complain when she wants to let the kids tote around a blankie.

She knows exactly how I feel about things. I don’t have to filter that. And she knows first hand how politicians send kids off to die on lies. She was reminded of that every single day while she sat by her brother’s side while they routinely drained fluid from his lungs because of the shrapnel in his chest from Falujah.

And I was by her side the whole time watching the pain it caused her and her family, and if you think i’m harsh she would be the first to tell YOU to drop dead for saying anything otherwise than holding the people at the top accountable for the suffering they created, the families they hurt, all while padding their own pockets.
Perfect match made in heaven. Glad you found your mate .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT