ADVERTISEMENT

OT: George H.W. Bush has died at age 94.

The last old school conservative president. Fiscally conservative, i.e. was willing to raise taxes to address the national debt, just like Ike, after WWII ... and thought what you did in the bedroom wasn't a matter for government. At the time, I disliked the man, his first campaign, featuring Willie Horton, was thinly veiled racist. However, the way the political parties and political process has devolved since, he looks more and more like F--- g King Solomon each day.

The last old school conservative president. Fiscally conservative, i.e. was willing to raise taxes to address the national debt, just like Ike, after WWII ... and thought what you did in the bedroom wasn't a matter for government. At the time, I disliked the man, his first campaign, featuring Willie Horton, was thinly veiled racist. However, the way the political parties and political process has devolved since, he looks more and more like F--- g King Solomon each day.
Willie Horton was just a follow on from Nixon's move to embrace coded racist appeals and ride the Civil Rights backlash. So much of what has gone wrong with the country politically goes back to Nixon. Roger Stone has Nixon's mug tattooed on his back. The Watergate break-in was at least partly motivated by Nixon's terror that somebody had something on him related to his attempts to sabotage Vietnam peace talks. Johnson knew he did it. We're still paying the price for Tricky Dick.

That I stood up for the weak, made no compromises on my values, that I never supported the corrupt or made excuses for those who manipulated the public for their own profiteering at the expense of the lives and pockets of others.

That’s how I want to be remembered and that’s how I live my life.

How noble of you.

Of course it's always easier to hold yourself to high standards while trashing the dead.

The right thing for those families of...soldiers who were maimed and killed and murdered on lies is bringing those who caused suffering to justice. That IS the right thing.
As someone who served on the enlisted side (armor) under Bush and later Obama, I always loved it when people would pity me and my graduate degree for not being smart enough to see through what they, as HS/JC diploma holders, had learned on the Internet were LIES!!

I slept on the back deck of depleted uranium in Fallujah in 2004 and again in al Asad in 2008 and - as I said on a previous thread - lost the brother I shipped out with. But I want to thank the brave souls on the Internet for keeping an eye out and making sure I wasn't being manipulated by Halliburton and the Bilderbergs. That must have taken some serious courage.

As someone who served on the enlisted side (armor) under Bush and later Obama, I always loved it when people would pity me and my graduate degree for not being smart enough to see through what they, as HS/JC diploma holders, had learned on the Internet were LIES!!

I slept on the back deck of depleted uranium in Fallujah in 2004 and again in al Asad in 2008 and - as I said on a previous thread - lost the brother I shipped out with. But I want to thank the brave souls on the Internet for keeping an eye out and making sure I wasn't being manipulated by Halliburton and the Bilderbergs. That must have taken some serious courage.

As a soldier your job was never to question orders but follow them. They trained you to think that way from day 1 at basic, because your survival and the survival of your fellow soldiers depended on doing your job as instructed with precision as instructed.

As I said earlier I understand and support the soldiers. But it is my duty to question and hold accountable the politicians who give those orders and what their reason and rationale is, and to be wary of those who would abuse the power they have for selfish motives.

But hey don’t take it from me, take it from one of your own who warned us all 50 years ago in advance of what was coming.

Reactions: 702coug
As a soldier your job was never to question orders but follow them. They trained you to think that way from day 1 at basic, because your survival and the survival of your fellow soldiers depended on doing your job as instructed with precision as instructed.

As I said earlier I understand and support the soldiers. But it is my duty to question and hold accountable the politicians who give those orders and what their reason and rationale is, and to be wary of those who would abuse the power they have for selfish motives.

But hey don’t take it from me, take it from one of your own who warned us all 50 years ago in advance of what was coming.

Internet videos are not good enough. "They trained you to think that way" aka "leave the thinking to me and my Internet searches. I'm qualified to do this, you're not."

Actually, before that, I used to be so obsessed with politics it started affecting my enjoyment of life. Realized I was just a dick on the Internet yelling myself into hypertension about things I couldn't control... I now follow it almost not at all, and I'm hugely better for it. Better life and better relationships with everybody, and I get so much more out of life. End of day, you realize all the fulminating was for YOU.

Also, Marines are not soldiers. This level of carelessness - considering we had a similar conversation in the last 2-3 weeks - no doubt affects your YouTube-based take on reality.

Internet videos are not good enough. "They trained you to think that way" aka "leave the thinking to me and my Internet searches. I'm qualified to do this, you're not."

Actually, before that, I used to be so obsessed with politics it started affecting my enjoyment of life. Realized I was just a dick on the Internet yelling myself into hypertension about things I couldn't control... I now follow it almost not at all, and I'm hugely better for it. Better life and better relationships with everybody

Marines aren’t soldiers? Really? I know you all to tell everybody you aren’t but I suggest you have a little get together with your own journals and come to some conclusions.

https://www.mca-marines.org/gazette/1939/06/our-soldiers-sea

Or your own old recruiting posters
https://www.loc.gov/resource/cph.3g07804/

I enjoy all the bravado and pride the marines have, from having the oldest hymn in the Armed forces to the good ole fashioned salty hate on the lazy ass pogs.

It’s one of the most unique and close knit groups in the armed service.

And I don’t like politians playing greedy games with their lives.

If Marines are told to go f*ck up the North Pole there will be a lot of elves and reindeer running for cover while Santa sh*ts his pants.

That’s their job. That’s what they do, and I am glad that the exist. But Politicians better have a god damn good reason to send them on a mission. Not some “oh bad intelligence uh weapons of mass destruction” horseh*t.

I don’t care if it makes people mad that I talk about politics and am very blunt about my feelings about it. And that’s what America is about. It was Washington who led shoeless men in Valley Forge so I can have that right, and the intention the whole purpose was so the people, the everyday people like you and me, were running this land and not some “king” at the top playing God with the lives of and treasure of the people.

Marines aren’t soldiers? Really? I know you all to tell everybody you aren’t but I suggest you have a little get together with your own journals and come to some conclusions.

I enjoy all the bravado and pride the marines have, from having the oldest hymn in the Armed forces to the good ole fashioned salty hate on the lazy ass pogs.

If Marines are told to go f*ck up the North Pole there will be a lot of elves and reindeer running for cover while Santa sh*ts his pants.

That’s their job. That’s what they do, and I am glad that the exist. But Politicians better have a god damn good reason to send them on a mission. Not some “oh bad intelligence uh weapons of mass destruction” horseh*t.

I don’t care if it makes people mad that I talk about politics and am very blunt about my feelings about it. And that’s what America is about. It was Washington who led shoeless men in Valley Forge so I can have that right, and the intention the whole purpose was so the people, the everyday people like you and me, were running this land and not some “king” at the top playing God with the lives of and treasure of the people.
"We become tired and weary of our feelings when they come too often and last too long.”
― Pascal Mercier, Night Train to Lisbon

They are greedy in their jobs so you can be greedy in yours . Quit pretending like carcass cleaning their are not innocent people affected by it.

The CEO from Countrywide walks away with 160 million just to step down. Two weeks later his employees walk to the unemployment line .

Chip thanks for your service. I know you probably didnt do what you did for thanks, and probably dont need, want someone to say that the war was justified, but you have my sincere thanks. And the war was justified.

Through you and others JUSTICE was SERVED to Saddam.

My Kuwaiti friend who was a exchange student who had his family MURDERED by Saddam, would thank you, say the war was justified too.

Its too bad that Tron doesnt get that while there was bad things that happened, while there was greed, bad motives, reasons,etc, for, in the war, that the war was justified.

Yeah there was iraqi prisoners of war prison scandal

Yes there was blackwater black op mercs, that did bad things that have been dealt with by US justice system

Yes Haliburton, Cheney, others greedily, conflict of interest, profited from the oil, etc

Yes there was faulty intelligence, yes there was lies to the USA people.

But as bad as all that was, is, the war still got rid of Saddam, which was NECESSARY, A GOOD thing.

And it was NO DIFFERENT then getting rid of Slobodan Milosivic, No different then getting rid of Hitler, in that all were good things, JUSTIFIED all the bad, BS crap that happened

Its easy for Tron others to question. They are not making those complex high stakes decisions.

When the President decided to Nuke Hiroshima. Many Tron like armchair QB likes, thought the worst of, and that the President was the worst, etc.

The Iraq wars in getting rid of Saddam, was a similar decision to the decision on whether to Nuke Hiroshima in WW2, in that both were high stakes decisions to try to do 2 good things.

1. Stop WW2, save millions of USA armed forces, save Japanese lives.

2. Get rid of Saddam

The biggest question to ask is

DO,DID THE ENDS JUSTIFY THE MEANS?

ABSOLUTLY.

But I expect, suspect that you know all that, or at least believe that or at least believed it at one time,

Or I'm guessing you probably either would not have joined, fought in the war unless you either believed in the war, what you were doing, or because you just happened to join at a time that had you fighting the war

And even if you had just happened to join at a time that had you fighting the war, I think you probably thought you were fighting the war for a good reason.

So as you know, it doesnt matter what Tron, me, others say, think about this to you.

I guess I wanted to kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Express my appreciation, support, belief in the war, etc, to you

And make a point to Tron, others

Doubt that Tron will get the point though.

Thanks for your service.

Appreciate the rest, but no, Marines are not soldiers.

I don't know where you live but if it's handy, head over to the bars outside Camp Pendleton or Camp Lejeune. Go find some guys with high-and-tights and start calling them "soldiers". See how long you can stay upright. I'd venture these are the Top 5 rules around around addressing Marines:
  1. Don't call Marines "soldiers"
  2. No "sir sandwiches"
  3. It's drill instructor, not drill sergeant
  4. Don't try to "sarge" anybody
  5. Full titles if you've earned an E-6 sergeant or above, no shorthand like the Army
Find anyone who's done his time in the last 30-50 years and every last one will tell you the same. They'll probably come up with this exact list on their own. And in fact, this is the problem with relying on Internet searches for all of your knowledge. You miss key context - cultural or otherwise - that you would have known if you had experienced it firsthand. There are no doubt dozens of other areas you're absolutely certain about because you found a link to them, but they're dead wrong.

Chip thanks for your service. I know you probably didnt do what you did for thanks, and probably dont need, want someone to say that the war was justified, but you have my sincere thanks. And the war was justified.

Through you and others JUSTICE was SERVED to Saddam.

My Kuwaiti friend who was a exchange student who had his family MURDERED by Saddam, would thank you, say the war was justified too.

Its too bad that Tron doesnt get that while there was bad things that happened, while there was greed, bad motives, reasons,etc, for, in the war, that the war was justified.

Yeah there was iraqi prisoners of war prison scandal

Yes there was blackwater black op mercs, that did bad things that have been dealt with by US justice system

Yes Haliburton, Cheney, others greedily, conflict of interest, profited from the oil, etc

Yes there was faulty intelligence, yes there was lies to the USA people.

But as bad as all that was, is, the war still got rid of Saddam, which was NECESSARY, A GOOD thing.

And it was NO DIFFERENT then getting rid of Slobodan Milosivic, No different then getting rid of Hitler, in that all were good things, JUSTIFIED all the bad, BS crap that happened

Its easy for Tron others to question. They are not making those complex high stakes decisions.

When the President decided to Nuke Hiroshima. Many Tron like armchair QB likes, thought the worst of, and that the President was the worst, etc.

The Iraq wars in getting rid of Saddam, was a similar decision to the decision on whether to Nuke Hiroshima in WW2, in that both were high stakes decisions to try to do 2 good things.

1. Stop WW2, save millions of USA armed forces, save Japanese lives.

2. Get rid of Saddam

The biggest question to ask is

DO,DID THE ENDS JUSTIFY THE MEANS?

ABSOLUTLY.

But I expect, suspect that you know all that, or at least believe that or at least believed it at one time,

Or I'm guessing you probably either would not have joined, fought in the war unless you either believed in the war, what you were doing, or because you just happened to join at a time that had you fighting the war

And even if you had just happened to join at a time that had you fighting the war, I think you probably thought you were fighting the war for a good reason.

So as you know, it doesnt matter what Tron, me, others say, think about this to you.

I guess I wanted to kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Express my appreciation, support, belief in the war, etc, to you

And make a point to Tron, others

Doubt that Tron will get the point though.

Thanks for your service.
Appreciate the shoutout.

Last edited:
Here’s Brezinski with the Taliban the very people killing American soldiers today.

“It’s infinitely easier to kill a million people than to control them”

MakeItStop.gif

Reactions: 79COUG
A very moving memorial today. The obvious pain and sense of loss on his family's faces. The respect and admiration from his friends and adversaries on both sides of the aisle. They put aside their disagreements and political beliefs for just one day to honor a good man.

A very moving memorial today. The obvious pain and sense of loss on his family's faces. The respect and admiration from his friends and adversaries on both sides of the aisle. They put aside their disagreements and political beliefs for just one day to honor a good man.

And every single day the people whose lives he ruined go unheard, an empty place at the dinner table, a child playing soccer with no father or mother to watch him, a dusty village in nowhere Iraq where orphans play in the street while their disfigured mother crying to herself as she tries to scrape together enough chick peas and old bread for their dinner.

Honoring the psychos who brought this on the world is disgusting.

And every single day the people whose lives he ruined go unheard, an empty place at the dinner table, a child playing soccer with no father or mother to watch him, a dusty village in nowhere Iraq where orphans play in the street while their disfigured mother crying to herself as she tries to scrape together enough chick peas and old bread for their dinner.

We all know who the psycho is.

And anybody who against the removal of HITLER, SLOBODAN MILOSIVIC, SADDAM, etc, like you are, would be is DISGUSTING.

I know you, other would say:

1. But Hitler, Nazi's were a threat, and had to be stopped.

Well Saddam was a threat. Yes he wasnt a threat to immediatly invade USA, but if he Saddam werent removed he was going to EVENTUALLY destabilize the region, support Alqaeda, ISIS, Hezbollah, terrorism, and maybe get nukes someday, and maybe invade USA allies, threaten USA security.

But bottom line, JUSTICE was served to Hitler, Sobodan, Saddam.

2. But we can't be the world's police force.

Yes that why the Genocidal Regime in RUWANDA hasnt been dealt with, JUSTICE served, removed, etc.

3. But if not going to deal with RUWANDA, then shouldnt deal with Saddam, Iraq.

Even tho can't deal with ALL the world's the world's criminals at the same time, USA should WHEN HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY.

And the USA had the CHANCE to SERVE JUSTICE, REMOVE SADDAM, and RIGHTFULLY did so.

4. But the Iraq war, stopping, gettting rid of, dealing with Saddam was motivated by greed, profit, started by lies, etc.

SO WAS WW2.

THERE WAS GREED, PROFITING, LIES, EVERYTHING THAT YOU SAY MADE IRAQ WAR BAD, BUSH BAD, ETC, INVOLVED WITH WW2, SLOBODAN KOSOVO.

THE ENDS JUSTIFY THE MEANS

And even when it seems it doesnt.

The WW2, KOSOVO, IRAQ wars stopping HITLER, SLOBODAN, SADDAM, WERE JUSTIFIED, THE RIGHT THING TO DO BECAUSE THEY STOPPED, GOT RID OF HITLER, SLOBODAN, SADDAM, DESPITE THE BAD EVIL MOTIVATIONS, PROFIT, GREED, LIES, BECAUSE OF THE RESULTS

And the RESULTS were HITLER, SLOBODAN, SADDAM WERE RIGHTLY SERVED JUSTICE, GOTTEN RID OF.

AND THATS WHAT MATTERS

NOT ANYTHING ELSE

NOT THE MOTIVES, GREED, PROFIT, LIES, ETC.

SO ENOUGH WITH YOUR DISGUSTING SHT ABOUT BUSH, THE IRAQ WAR

YOUR BEING DISGUSTING, ILLOGICAL, ETC

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF WE ALL SAID WE HOPE YOU DIE?

YOU WOULD NOT LIKE IT, AND RIGHTLY SO. AND YOU DONT DESERVE IT

WELL IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, WOULDNT WANT WANT THAT SAID TO, ABOUT YOU

THEN REMEMBER THE GOLDEN RULE

DO UNTO OTHERS AS THEY WOULD DO UNTO YOU

NOW STOP, SHUT UP ABOUT IT

YOU HAVE HAD YOUR SAY.

WE HAVE HEARD IT.

WE ARE ALL TIRED ABOUT IT

AND WE DONT NEED TO HEAR IT AGAIN

SO SHUT UP ABOUT IT

AND IF YOU DONT SHUT UP THEN YOU WILL PROBABLY HAVE EVERYONE BLOCK YOU HERE AND OR GET BANNED.

Last edited:
And anybody who against the removal of HITLER, SLOBODAN MILOSIVIC, SADDAM, etc, like you are, would be is DISGUSTING.

Well Saddam was a threat. Yes he wasnt a threat to immediatly invade USA, but if he Saddam werent removed he was going to EVENTUALLY destabilize the region, support Alqaeda, ISIS, Hezbollah, terrorism, and maybe get nukes someday, and maybe invade USA allies, threaten USA security.

Yes that why the Genocidal Regime in RUWANDA hasnt been dealt with, JUSTICE served, removed, etc.

Even tho can't deal with ALL the world's the world's criminals at the same time, USA should WHEN HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY.

And the USA had the CHANCE to SERVE JUSTICE, REMOVE SADDAM, and RIGHTFULLY did so.

4. But the Iraq war, stopping, gettting rid of, dealing with Saddam was motivated by greed, profit, started by lies, etc.

SO WAS WW2.

THERE WAS GREED, PROFITING, LIES, EVERYTHING THAT YOU SAY MADE IRAQ WAR BAD, BUSH BAD, ETC, INVOLVED WITH WW2, SLOBODAN KOSOVO.

The WW2, KOSOVO, IRAQ wars stopping HITLER, SLOBODAN, SADDAM, WERE JUSTIFIED, THE RIGHT THING TO DO BECAUSE THEY STOPPED, GOT RID OF HITLER, SLOBODAN, SADDAM, DESPITE THE BAD EVIL MOTIVATIONS, PROFIT, GREED, LIES, BECAUSE OF THE RESULTS

And the RESULTS were HITLER, SLOBODAN, SADDAM WERE RIGHTLY SERVED JUSTICE, GOTTEN RID OF.

AND THATS WHAT MATTERS

NOT ANYTHING ELSE

YOU HAVE HAD YOUR SAY.

WE HAVE HEARD IT.

SO SG SHUT UP ABOUT IT

AND IF YOU DONT SHUT UP THEN YOU WILL PROBABLY HAVE EVRRYONE BLOCK YOU HERE AND OR GET BANNED.

Mik...if we are not going to be the world's police force, then some other country will gladly fill that responsibility...that is guaranteed...and we will not like that at all.

This does not mean I support getting directly engaged in conflicts that are in within narrowly defined national interests.

With great power comes great responsibility.

SO WAS WW2.

AND THATS WHAT MATTERS

NOT ANYTHING ELSE

YOU HAVE HAD YOUR SAY.

WE HAVE HEARD IT.

SO SHUT UP ABOUT IT

AND IF YOU DONT SHUT UP THEN YOU WILL PROBABLY HAVE EVERYONE BLOCK YOU HERE AND OR GET BANNED.

You can’t claim to be the firefighter when you are also the arsonist.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/dec/31/iraq.politics

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/04/george-hw-bush-saudi-arabia-donald-trump

The TRUTH is important, and the TRUTH is George H.W. Bush helped to create the monster that was Sadaam

And he also gave the Saudi government immense special privilidges and his family profited handsomely while they sent hijackers on planes putting us at war for 18 years.

That’s the reality. That is the absolute truth. It you are in denial that’s on you. If you are blind to it, that’s on you. If you refuse to accept the truth that’s on you.

The truth doesn’t give a damn what your political view point is. It doesn’t care who you voted for, it doesn’t give a damn if you served or if you didn’t.

It’s just the truth.

George H.W. Bush and his associates propped up Saddam Hussein giving him chemical weapons and military weapons, they also sold Iran military weapons during the Iran Contra, and then when their murderous puppet (that they helped create) got out of line they pushed him back and plotted on how they could finish the job. Which they did latter with Rumsfeld, Cheney and the whole gang in iraq war part II using Saudi terrorists and 9/11 as their excuse.

It made them all tremendously wealthy.

Mik...if we are not going to be the world's police force, then some other country will gladly fill that responsibility...that is guaranteed...and we will not like that at all.

This does not mean I support getting directly engaged in conflicts that are in within narrowly defined national interests.

With great power comes great responsibility.

Your absolutly right

I have heard ALL the reasons why Iraq War bad.

I was anticipating, predicting possible, probable objections, and was REBUTTLING them before Tron would have the chance to say them.

I agree that if USA no be world's Policeman, then somebody else do it, and would not like that if that happened

Also this country was founded, built on the principles, morals of being world's policeman

And I agree with you that we can't get involved in every Ruwanda, etc, and especially not at same time.

The USA can't run faster then it has the ability, strength to run. This is why the USA needs to pace things, space, spread things out, ask for help from other nations, go after 1 hitler at a time, etc, when there is the right available chance, ability to do so.

And I agree with your spiderman quote.

The USA is like spiderman, like a giant spiderman, that has a great responsibility, power, that needs to be used to stop Hitler, Slobodan, Saddam, but not abused

You have some serious issues. You popped on here, as I knew you would, with your hate. But in your haste to dance on the man's grave, you whiffed on my point.
Men and women who vehemently disagreed with him and his actions chose to put their political ideology aside for just one day and honor the man.
Sad that there are people like you in the world who will say "I'm glad he's dead".
Like I said, you got issues tron.

You can’t claim to be the firefighter when you are also the arsonist.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/dec/31/iraq.politics

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/04/george-hw-bush-saudi-arabia-donald-trump

The TRUTH is important, and the TRUTH is George H.W. Bush helped to create the monster that was Sadaam

And he also gave the Saudi government immense special privilidges and his family profited handsomely while they sent hijackers on planes putting us at war for 18 years.

That’s the reality. That is the absolute truth. It you are in denial that’s on you. If you are blind to it, that’s on you. If you refuse to accept the truth that’s on you.

The truth doesn’t give a damn what your political view point is. It doesn’t care who you voted for, it doesn’t give a damn if you served or if you didn’t.

It’s just the truth.

George H.W. Bush and his associates propped up Saddam Hussein giving him chemical weapons and military weapons, they also sold Iran military weapons during the Iran Contra, and then when their murderous puppet (that they helped create) got out of line they pushed him back and plotted on how they could finish the job. Which they did latter with Rumsfeld, Cheney and the whole gang in iraq war part II using Saudi terrorists and 9/11 as their excuse.

It made them all tremendously wealthy.

Your reading comprehension, logic, needs help

That or you didnt even read, skimmed, went back to your

But there bad motivation, greed, lies, etc.

Your just like the NO WAR FOR OIL IDIOTS

Back in Iraq war 1, back in highschool, college. The NO WAR FOR OIL IDIOTS would chant NO WAR FOR OIL nonstop.

They were brainwashed. They wouldnt listen to logic, reason. They wouldnt rebuttle opposing logic.

They instead CHANTED their TALKING POINT of NO WAR FOR OIL.

And when my KUWAITI EXCHANGE STUDENT FRIEND told them how Saddam murdered his family, etc.

Their response was NO WAR FOR OIL.

IF they had been around in WW2 times, they would have chanted NO WAR FOR OIL.

And on their death bed about 20 to 40 years from now, their last words will be

NO WAR FOR OIL.

Your just like that Tron.

And just like everyone started to eventually ignore THE NO WAR FOR OIL IDIOTS.

Everyone is going to ignore, block you.

This is my last warning to you Tron

If you dont drop, stop this

I'm going to block you, ask that you be banned, as what you have been saying, doing in saying that you hope for him to die, glad that he is dead, etc, is either against the terms of service, or should be

Last edited:

Back in Iraq war 1, back in highschool, college. The NO WAR FOR OIL IDIOTS would chant NO WAR FOR OIL nonstop.

They were brainwashed. They wouldnt listen to logic, reason. They wouldnt rebuttle opposing logic.

And when my KUWAITI EXCHANGE STUDENT FRIEND told them how Saddam murdered his family, etc.

NO WAR FOR OIL.

I'm going to block you, ask that you be banned, as what you have been saying, doing in saying that you hope for him to die, glad that he is dead, etc, is either against the terms of service, or should be

You are exactly the people you claim to be against. Those that won’t listen to logic or reason.

Answer these simple questions.

Who gave Sadaam Hussein weapons to fight Iran?

Is this Donald Rumsfeld meeting with Sadaam?

Who is this girl? And was her name concealed to hide the fact that she was the Ambassador’s daughter,

Did you ever think that maybe. Just maybe... YOU are the brainwashed?

Seriously. Think about it. What if you are the brainwashed? How would you know if you are?

You would research and look to see if what they said is true or if it was a lie correct?

Well I hate to break it to you, but you were lied to. And the facts are on my side.

You are exactly the people you claim to be against. Those that won’t listen to logic or reason.

Who is this girl? And was her name concealed to hide the fact that she was the Ambassador’s daughter,

Seriously. Think about it. What if you are the brainwashed? How would you know if you are?

You would research and look to see if what they said is true or if it was a lie correct?

Well I hate to break it to you, but you were lied to. And the facts are on my side.

I am aware of those bad things.

I even said so.

Yes ALL those bad things, and even more were done to set up, install, establish, give weapons to, profit, greed, etc.

But you still missing the 2 points, I and others have said OVER and OVER to you.

1. There are reasons why some of that was done.

A. To deal with communist Russia.

B. To deal with the crazy Iranian Cleric theocracy terrorist govt

C. To stabilize

Now all those things FAILED, but despite failing, those A, B, C reasons were good, however, whatever bad methodology, incompetance

2. No Matter How, What was done to set up Saddam, give him weapons, create the Saddam, Iraq MESS:

IT WAS ABSOLUTLY RIGHT TO STOP, DEAL WITH, SERVE JUSTICE TO, REMOVE SADDAM, AND CLEAN UP THAT MESS ETC.

Using your logic about USA, CIA, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld creating the Saddam MESS, then using that logic:

USA SHOULD NOT HAVE FOUGHT WW2, SHOULD NOT HAVE STOPPED HITLER BECAUSE USA, EUROPE, OTHERS SET UP HITLER, CREATED HITLER, ETC, AND BECAUSE WORK WITH STALIN(WHO MURDERED MILLIONS)

IT DOESNT MATTER WHO, WHAT CREATED THE MESS, CLEAN THE DAMN FCK SHT MESS UP.

THATS WHAT MATTERS

AND THAT WHAT WAS DONE AND IS STILL BEING DONE.

THE ONLY BAD THING IN ADDITION TO WHAT CAUSED THE MESS, WAS INCOMPETANCE BY BOTH THE BUSHES IN TRYING TO CLEAN UP THE MESS.

ABSOLUTLY NOTHING WRONG THO WITH TRYING TO CLEAN UP THE MESS.

Now get that, or shut up.

I’m guessing this is a no vote for the Ellensburg George HW Bush Arts and Events Coliseum.

I’m guessing this is a no vote for the Ellensburg George HW Bush Arts and Events Coliseum.

That is an absolute no.
Also a no on

The Bill Clinton Kosovo and Serbian Ethnic Division & Propaganda Center.

The George W. Bush “Weapons of Mass Destruction” House of Cards and Lies Casino

The Barrack Obama “Libya, Syria, and ISIS JV Team” hall of fame.

And the “Donald Trump” Saudi Arabia is like a really good guy Hotel for journalists “50%/75%100% of your limbs off” promotion.

When Americans. All Americans stop putting up with all this bullsh*t and visciously hold the leadership to the actual standard of the office is when all this crap stops.

That is an absolute no.
Also a no on

The Bill Clinton Kosovo and Serbian Ethnic Division & Propaganda Center.

The George W. Bush “Weapons of Mass Destruction” House of Cards and Lies Casino

The Barrack Obama “Libya, Syria, and ISIS JV Team” hall of fame.

And the “Donald Trump” Saudi Arabia is like a really good guy Hotel for journalists “50%/75%100% of your limbs off” promotion.

When Americans. All Americans stop putting up with all this bullsh*t and visciously hold the leadership to the actual standard of the office is when all this crap stops.
Make America Isolationist Again!

NO WAR FOR OIL.

I am aware of those bad things.

I even said so.

Yes ALL those bad things, and even more were done to set up, install, establish, give weapons to, profit, greed, etc.

But you still missing the 2 points, I and others have said OVER and OVER to you.

1. There are reasons why some of that was done.

A. To deal with communist Russia.

B. To deal with the crazy Iranian Cleric theocracy terrorist govt

C. To stabilize

Now all those things FAILED, but despite failing, those A, B, C reasons were good, however, whatever bad methodology, incompetance

2. No Matter How, What was done to set up Saddam, give him weapons, create the Saddam, Iraq MESS:

IT WAS ABSOLUTLY RIGHT TO STOP, DEAL WITH, SERVE JUSTICE TO, REMOVE SADDAM, AND CLEAN UP THAT MESS ETC.

Using your logic about USA, CIA, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld creating the Saddam MESS, then using that logic:

USA SHOULD NOT HAVE FOUGHT WW2, SHOULD NOT HAVE STOPPED HITLER BECAUSE USA, EUROPE, OTHERS SET UP HITLER, CREATED HITLER, ETC, AND BECAUSE WORK WITH STALIN(WHO MURDERED MILLIONS)

IT DOESNT MATTER WHO, WHAT CREATED THE MESS, CLEAN THE DAMN FCK SHT MESS UP.

THATS WHAT MATTERS

AND THAT WHAT WAS DONE AND IS STILL BEING DONE.

THE ONLY BAD THING IN ADDITION TO WHAT CAUSED THE MESS, WAS INCOMPETANCE BY BOTH THE BUSHES IN TRYING TO CLEAN UP THE MESS.

ABSOLUTLY NOTHING WRONG THO WITH TRYING TO CLEAN UP THE MESS.

Now get that, or shut up.

You sure are a funny guy Mik.

You worshipled the ground Tron walked on when he wished Walden and my brother to hurry up and die along with calling my family and parents trah...but now all of a sudden you are offended by him?

You really are a funny guy! (See Goodfellas)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT