couginphx

Redshirt
May 4, 2011
Cincy over UCLA (tight game)
ASU over Kent St.
Utah over BYU
CSU over Colorado
Ok St. over Oregon St.
UW over EWU (but EWU hangs tough until late)
Stanford over N'western (squeaker)
Cal over UC Davis
Oregon over Auburn (coin flip to me, so Ill back the pac on it)

Didn't pick our game, cause well i figured we'd end up with a score prediction thread anyway.

ASU over Kent St.
Utah over BYU
CSU over Colorado
Ok St. over Oregon St.
Cal over UC Davis

Agree with you on all, except I think Northwestern beats Stanford and Auburn beats Oregon. I think OK State is going to beat the Beavs badly -- some on sports talk radio here in Portland think the Beavs will keep it close.

Reactions: Cougatron
Agree with you on all, except I think Northwestern beats Stanford and Auburn beats Oregon. I think OK State is going to beat the Beavs badly -- some on sports talk radio here in Portland think the Beavs will keep it close.
My predictions align with these.

Agreed, and I'm taking UCLA over Cincinnati. I shouldnt, but I am.

Conference perceptions can suffer a Beaver loss. But fucla and the Buffs need to win. Don’t know enough about either to make a pick one way or the other, though.

Bingo

ASU over Kent St.
Utah over BYU
CSU over Colorado
Ok St. over Oregon St.
Cal over UC Davis

Lots of Pac12 action tonight-

UCLA vs Cincinnati
Utah vs BYU
ASU vs Kent St

I just created one including Pac12 and Top 25. I'll need e-mail addresses to send invites if anyone is interested. Or, send an e-mail to maga_coug@yahoo.com and I'll proceed from there.
I just created one including Pac12 and Top 25. I'll need e-mail addresses to send invites if anyone is interested. Or, send an e-mail to maga_coug@yahoo.com and I'll proceed from there.
Do we have to buy a Maga Hat and formally declare our race or nationality?

Join up...

;), send me an e-mail.

Sorry, I already tried to join a Pac 12 players only, WW League, that totally fell thru

Also I'm using a Smart Phone, so would have to Autodraft, set up Autodraft list to only pick Pac 12 players.

And because of that I already joined a Yahoo Fantasy College Football League, and already Live drafted my team using the App(Can use the App to Live Draft, but for it to work, I have to Join a League using the App.)

And if want Proof, I'll post the drafted team, roster.

Funny thing, is its mostly Pac 12, but only because most of the time the Pac 12 player was either the Best player available on the Draft Board, that also fit drafting strategy, and also fit positional needs, an or if at beginning to middle of a Semi Run, to make sure that got a needed position player, as long as I couldnt afford to temporarily punt the position, come back later, and as long as I wasnt picking up a too low ranked player, an at the same time missing out on a high ranked player.

Sorry, I already tried to join a Pac 12 players only, WW League, that totally fell thru

Also I'm using a Smart Phone, so would have to Autodraft, set up Autodraft list to only pick Pac 12 players.

And because of that I already joined a Yahoo Fantasy College Football League, and already Live drafted my team using the App(Can use the App to Live Draft, but for it to work, I have to Join a League using the App.)

And if want Proof, I'll post the drafted team, roster.

Funny thing, is its mostly Pac 12, but only because most of the time the Pac 12 player was either the Best player available on the Draft Board, that also fit drafting strategy, and also fit positional needs, an or if at beginning to middle of a Semi Run, to make sure that got a needed position player, as long as I couldnt afford to temporarily punt the position, come back later, and as long as I wasnt picking up a too low ranked player, an at the same time missing out on a high ranked player.

This is just a pick em. Just click which team will win each week from the Pac-12 and the top 25 matches. Very simple, can take as little as 2 minutes to make the selections each week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT