ADVERTISEMENT

Pac-12 Network "The Drive" on the Cougs

Great camaraderie between QB, receivers and the rest of the leaders on the team. Could watch that a few times. Oh, forgot to say that Cristobal blew his sack before the season even started. Too many Nike energy drinks.

There is so much good PR coming for WSU now. Gameday, pieces like this. All this is exceptional recruiting material.

Reactions: M-I-Coug

I'm guessing man buns and beards as well?
Flannel, too. Lots of Flannel. Like these pansies have ever stepped foot in the woods, or something. Riverfront park is "woodsy" right?! o_O

I remember when Carhartt wasn't trendy, it was solid, hardcore, stuff-that-lasted kind of clothing. Now? Psh. Hate it just because I see it downtown so freakin' much.

Reactions: 79COUG
Flannel, too. Lots of Flannel. Like these pansies have ever stepped foot in the woods, or something. Riverfront park is "woodsy" right?! o_O

I remember when Carhartt wasn't trendy, it was solid, hardcore, stuff-that-lasted kind of clothing. Now? Psh. Hate it just because I see it downtown so freakin' much.
I'm guessing not one of them can change a flat tire or change their oil either... but by God they LOOK rugged!

I'm guessing not one of them can change a flat tire or change their oil either... but by God they LOOK rugged!
"Why should I change the tire?! That's what AAA is for!"

As far as oil, I strongly doubt they know where the plug is. Probably look under the hood.

Reactions: 79COUG

Lumbersexuals

THIS. IS. EXACTLY. WHAT. I. SAW!!!!! Damn. You guys are good. Guy on the right, the most. Dumb ass sweaters. Goofy ass hat. Rolled up jeans with boots... lol. Love the clip (I know it looks like a carabiner but we all know it isn't) on his belt loop.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT