ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Chun, Year 2 and beyond

Stay out of it Pete. When you get personally attacked and insulted 1,000+ times by one poster then you can start your own little war. In the meantime, stay out of mine.
Since I spew such nonsense, a highly intelligent poster such as yourself should just ignore my posts. Don'tcha think?
And you say demand is not high enough? Based upon what "truth"? Details, please. Here I thought that we had sold out almost every game the last couple/few years. And we used to sell out quite often when we had good teams AND 3,700 more seats. And, in those days, when I was a season ticket holder BTW, those now-eliminated endzone bowl seats were full. Even for the non-sellout games.
Hey, some real dialogue. Cool. I don't think I ever saw Moos' vision for the endzone seats. Just Sterk's way back when. And on the selling out of the "new seats", I assume you mean the suites/loge/whatever we should call the luxury seats. Be interesting to see what the history is so far. Particularly with the links I shared earlier showing those seats' cost increasing over $1,000/seat from 2016 to 2019. And if they are "still" selling out, that's great!

Take your own advice, Loyal, and "ignore" rather than go nutcase on poor Pete.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT