ADVERTISEMENT

Phelps doing work

Brent H.

Hall Of Fame
Aug 13, 2001
3 DL in 2 days. What he’s done with what he’s had to work with is beyond in impressive. Now he’s getting talent out of high school? Watch out.

Reactions: NMBRCRNCHR
Yep. I was super worried when big joe moved on, but was pleasantly surprised how much improvement the DL showed phelps first year. If he can recruit too, wow.

I've watched lots of film of all our recruits and Sims is my fave so far. Perfect DT in Phelps system. Very explosive and disruptive and uses his hands exceptionally well. Big day for Cougs D. He will play early. Kwete and Garay Harris both have huge ceilings but Sims will play soon I bet. If Sims was two inches taller he'd have entire country after him.

Reactions: Fab5Coug
Oregon can have their 4* entitled “athletes”. Give me a big slab of beef any day of the week.

Excellent, I knew we were after him but I was thinking that he would more than likely end up at Arizona since he's from there.

I was expecting DT Dejon Benton from Pittsburg, CA to make a decision before Sims. Benton had an official with us at the end of September. Sims visited Oct. 13th.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT