ADVERTISEMENT

Pippins defeats cougs single-handedly

Man pippins is so bad. Too bad cause he has tools, just has never shown the effort to get any better.

Nobody cares what his intent was. His actions caused a TD...
I know your immature pain after a loss. I know the feeling. Trust me. Btw, his action didn't cause a score it was his "effort" that unintentionally caused a score. As a coach you cannot teach effort. You're welcome.

I've seen coaches defend players like you, touche' for sticking your neck out for him. I'm just surprised you are sticking by him after proving how bad he is routinely. You must coach another sport other than football.

I've seen coaches defend players like you, touche' for sticking your neck out for him. I'm just surprised you are sticking by him after proving how bad he is routinely. You must coach another sport other than football.
No you don't know football son. I know forgot more about football than you'll ever learn in a lifetime. For the umpteen time, Pippins gave a great effort to deflect the ball. Had he not deflected the ball it was a sure TD. Like I told another Cougar poster, had the Gopher player not caught the deflected ball what would you be saying? Answer that in the morning when you're sober.

Reactions: AhliBobwa
I would of yelled don't bat the ball forward towards the field of play...because a player could catch it....and that could lose you a game......

I would of yelled don't bat the ball forward towards the field of play...because a player could catch it....and that could lose you a game......
Uh you big dummy he didn't bat the ball forward it was deflected laterally. If you don't have a clue on what you're talking about maybe you should keep your ignorant thoughts to yourself. Making up lies like a six year old shouldn't be allowed on a football board for grown ups.

I know your immature pain after a loss. I know the feeling. Trust me. Btw, his action didn't cause a score it was his "effort" that unintentionally caused a score. As a coach you cannot teach effort. You're welcome.

Why attack me? Why dig your heels in the ground? I've posted like 3 times during the game and none of them showed any despair...

Pippins caused a touchdown for the opponent, end of story. Pippins even knows it...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT