ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction thread, pound the beaver edition

COUGinNCW

Hall Of Fame
Oct 5, 2010
The Beaver will be thoroughly pounded today, as will the Cougars.
The hot, older women prevail:
43-34.

Track meet. Widespread frustration over total lack of defense. Bored punters. Bad officiating.

59-55

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
Track meet. Widespread frustration over total lack of defense. Bored punters. Bad officiating.

59-55
WSU 49
OSU 40

Surprise, surprise, surprise!! score
WSU 30
OSU 21

ssHUl0.gif

Cougars can’t keep the box from being pounded, go down 69-60 after Beavers open gaping holes and penetrate second level continuously.

Reactions: 79COUG
Both teams over 40 points. Beyond that, hard to say...I'll go with WSU 48, OSU 41.

But we have the ball last, after finally getting a drive stop at the end of a close game. So it isn't as close an ending as we've seen too many times this year.

OK, so I missed it again. Who would have bet on over 100 points?? (yes, I know some of you would have done so).

With that finish, it's all good!

59-55
Who would have guessed that the thing that was most wrong in this prediction would be the officiating? For once they weren’t horrible.

Who would have guessed that the thing that was most wrong in this prediction would be the officiating? For once they weren’t horrible.

LOL! Yes, 95, that is a great take-away. Almost rises to the level of irony. You know, I find that it is a lot easier to joke about this after a win....

34-31. No idea. Neither of these
maybe not horrible but always a couple of head scratchers. What the hell were they reviewing on the onside kick? Seemed pretty obvious it hit our guy and they recovered..was there something I missed?

my take on the refs at this point is that they might be much better if the replay situation wasn’t such a joke. Kinda like an idiot boss looking over your shoulder constantly. Ain’t gong to make you any better at your job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT