ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions, Gamethread, WSU vs ASU

Not a good performance on the offensive side this 2nd half.
Nice job by the defense to stop the 4th down play. Okay, use some clock on this drive.
Well 3 and out. Glad the D is playing well though. Offense looks great at times then totally lost.

I understand why the kid is whaling watching this half. Someone needs to shut him up though.

Not sure you don't just punt it out of the endzone there
Make them go the whole field.
2 minutes left but ASU on the Coug half of the field..

Wow… Absolutely pathetic. How in TF do we manage to do this to ourselves? Retarded on all levels of our offense in the second half.

Reactions: mikalalas
TD ASU
28-18 as the 2 pt conversion failed
ASU cost themselves going for 2 pts earlier in the game but WSU needed to get some first downs and put this game away.

Wow… Absolutely pathetic. How in TF do we manage to do this to ourselves? Retarded on all levels of our offense in the second half.
Right literally score any points and the game is over long ago. Still color me unimpressed with Ward. Accuracy is not there even on 5 yard passes.

Reactions: BleedCrimsonandGray
Ward under 60% completion % but don't dare suggest he is not accurate or needs improvement.

He was AWFUL, TERRIBLE, 2ND HALF.

1st half, he was GOOD.

About 2,3,4,5 OR about 3% to 5% to 7% of his passes, plays, etc, were bad, IN THE 1ST HALF. BUT despite that somewhere between most to almost all his plays were ok, good, IN THE 1ST HALF.

Even QB's like Minshew, Drew Bledsoe, Ryan Leaf, Gesser, etc, had about 4 to 6 to 8% of their plays be bad, in a half, quarter, game, etc.

So Cam was ok, good IN THE 1ST HALF.

He and Morris both were bad IN THE 2ND HALF.

If you or anyone else wants to rightfully complain about Cam and MORRIS'S performance or lack thereof IN THE 2ND HALF, I'LL JOIN IN.

But you can WRONGFULLY complain about the 1ST HALF alone.

Wow. That 2nd half was tough to watch. Aside from that Cam had an off day for sure. Even when completing passes, wide outs were turning around behind themselves to catch the ball. Cam’s decision making today was poor. In all honesty ASU dropped 3 for sure picks and had two others that were maybes. WSU won in spite of Cams play. Gotta play 4 full quarters Boys!

Reactions: mikalalas
I’m getting too old for this board. We’ve blown out 2 conference opponents in a row and people here are complaining.

I was at the game today. It was cold. One of the coldest games I’ve attended, and I’ve been going to games for 40 years now. This game was over at halftime. Our guys took their foot off the gas, but it was understandable. The fans left. ASU was done. Game over. Don’t overreact to their “comeback.” The outcome was never in doubt.

Was Fifita mentioned in postgame? We really can afford to lose another OL…and our offense was completely ineffective after he left.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT