ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions, Gamethread, WSU vs ASU

mikalalas

Hall Of Fame
Feb 26, 2007
Didn't see a Prediction or gamethread, and it's almost game time.

As long as WSU, players, Morris, SHOW UP, and don't overlook ASU, and don't let it be a Trap game, and as long as Morris does not refuse to run the ball, and doesn't run 40 screens, sideline swing passes in row, etc, and instead continues what he was doing in the Stanford game, then:

WSU 36, ASU 18

If Morris reverts

WSU 19, ASU 18

What the heck the game is about to start and no other predictions, comments in this game thread, so far.

Their d was focused on containing the qb so they throw in a trick play. Not bad. The Red Bull has kicked in with Morris.

Nice looking play for the score.

I will say Morris is a creative playcaller in the red zone...especially around the goal line

I'm not sure how Ward got out of that to get it to Watson.

Devil's down all over the place.

Seeing a lot of creativity from Morris. Definitely a good sign.

Love the pop pass for the td...and some tomfoolery w the direct snaps.

Overall WSU is playing well.
I presume that questionable 4th down play was because they have complete trust in how the defense is playing. It's still the first half and ASU can put up points but maybe the cold is starting to get to them.

This might be a blow out. Too early? If the experts are predicting a total of 56 points...it might be 49-7

Amazing how ASU almost always looks the same. Some individual talent, like some defensive linemen and cornerbacks who make some great plays, but tons of holes and just shitty overall. Looks like they want back on the bus in the second quarter. I've seen it so many times.

Intercept by Cougs and then a rushing TD
21-0
Keep this going; don't let ASU back into the game.

Someone forgot to tell ASU that you play to win the game.

Or is that just NFL-level secret coaching?

There's a lot of dangerous plays going on. Farrell has his neck stretched a bit. Not good for the upper spine.

28-0 at the half
If ASU doesn't mount anything in the 3rd then WSU will put in their backup QB and RB in the 4th quarter for the second game in a row.

Dumb call run that. But Ward is not accurate today. Lots of poor throws. Hopefully he figures it out

WRONG.

NUNNALLY DROPPED 3 IN A ROW.

1 was a 38 yard TD pass that hit NUNNALLY in stride, perfectly in catch zone, bucket, chest, facemask, hands, etc.

NUNNALLY also dropped another midrange GIVE ME, SHOULD HAVE BEEN CAUGHT.

And there was another drop by another WR.

So 4,5 SHOULD HAVE BEEN CAUGHTS.

If count those as completions, receptions, Ward's completion, accuracy ratio has been ok, good.

I have been hard on both Morris, Ward, but again, you, others are letting the past wrongly color the good Morris and Ward are doing now.

Now if you want to criticize some things CRITICIZE NUNNALLY FOR HIS DROPS.

AND

Morris STUPIDLY PASSING IT ON 4TH AND 1 YARD TO GOAL, TD, and stupidly passing it on 2nd and 1, and 3rd and 1.

But despite that, OVERALL Morris and Cam, and WATSON, and the offense, run game, passing game, etc, has been ok, semi good, semi fine, etc.

Please stop your rediculous complaining.

WRONG.

1 was a 38 yard TD pass that hit NUNNALLY in stride, perfectly in catch zone, bucket, chest, facemask, hands, etc.

If count those as completions, receptions, Ward's completion, accuracy ratio has been ok, good.

I have been hard on both Morris, Ward, but again, you, others are letting the past wrongly color the good Morris and Ward are doing now.

AND

Morris STUPIDLY PASSING IT ON 4TH AND 1 YARD TO GOAL, TD, and stupidly passing it on 2nd and 1, and 3rd and 1.

But despite that, OVERALL Morris and Cam, and WATSON, and the offense, run game, passing game, etc, has been ok, semi good, semi fine, etc.

He was talking about throwing on 4th and 1 on the goal line

WRONG.

AND

Whatever dude. I watched the whole half not just the last drive. He could easily have a couple picks too. We are dominating and thats sweet. Just saying he has a ways to go.

Still 28-0 late in the 3rd
Time to focus on the run or the short passing game and use up some clock.
Outside chance of seeing the backups in the 4th but have to ensure the win and get to a bowl.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT