ADVERTISEMENT

Proud of those Cougs!!

If Washington is a playoff team, you Played them dead even, that’s pretty impressive. I was wishing Cam would have run for the first down on that 3rd and 11 late.

Reactions: M-I-Coug
They came to play today. The effort and the heart was there today. Tough penalty on that roughing call. I'll be in Vegas Friday and I hope the Ducks steamroll the Mutts. After that I hope they both get crushed in the Big 10. GO COUGS!!
Lay the house on Oregon. I heard they were early 9.5s. That’s up from 7.5.

UW are frauds. They needed refs help to beat ASU. They needed refs help to beat Utah. They needed refs help to beat OSU. And you saw today. They are an 8-4 team posing as a contender. Oregon will destroy them. Penix can’t hold Nix’s jock.

Pretty much agree with that, have Oregon, Georgia, Michigan and Texas as playoff teams.

if they were the four best teams, Michigan and Ohio,state both get in. FSU sucks, Bama squeezed by a bad auburn team
sec is down. Big ten should get two teams but they won’t.

Reactions: Coug90
UW did not come to play; they thought they were above this game. We brought our 2- and 3-star talent in there and played their 3- and 4-star talent to +/-3pts, which is exactly what Vegas gives the home team. Not just that, the horrendous roughing-the-passer call prevented OT and possibly the W. Not what any fan would expect of an undefeated playoff team playing at home against an unranked, imminently-relegated foe.

Nobody remembers the context of a W; only the W itself, but if I’m the Mutts I’m pissing down my leg about what’s coming next. After today I think they’re a clearly worse team than Oregon, Georgia, Michigan, Ohio State, Mizzou, Louisville, Alabama, Texas and a handful of others.

All the credit to our guys. With nothing left to play for (long-term), and outgunned, and on the road, they took a great team to the wire. Proud.

UW did not come to play; they thought they were above this game. We brought our 2- and 3-star talent in there and played their 3- and 4-star talent to +/-3pts, which is exactly what Vegas gives the home team. Not just that, the horrendous roughing-the-passer call prevented OT and possibly the W. Not what any fan would expect of an undefeated playoff team playing at home against an unranked, imminently-relegated foe.

Nobody remembers the context of a W; only the W itself, but if I’m the Mutts I’m pissing down my leg about what’s coming next. After today I think they’re a clearly worse team than Oregon, Georgia, Michigan, Ohio State, Mizzou, Louisville, Alabama, Texas and a handful of others.

All the credit to our guys. With nothing left to play for (long-term), and outgunned, and on the road, they took a great team to the wire. Proud.

Agree with most of this. Not the great team part.

That game and the CU blowout just had me even more confused and frustrated with the season. That team that played today would have boat raced Stanford, Cal and ASU. Just feels like a wasted season.
Other than that, I just kind of feel nothing about the game. There was a time a loss like that would have gutted me. Now, I’m just a kind of a little bummed. One game closer to the Pac 12 not existing anymore.

Pretty much agree with that, have Oregon, Georgia, Michigan and Texas as playoff teams.

if they were the four best teams, Michigan and Ohio,state both get in. FSU sucks, Bama squeezed by a bad auburn team
sec is down. Big ten should get two teams but they won’t.
That same Auburn team that lost by 21 to New Mexico State at home!

Reactions: Chucksizzle1
It’s so much about money and politics, if you just want the four best teams you don’t leave a one loss o s u out, leach Was right, need 8-16 teams to cut out all the political tv revenue bs. FSU with their backup,qbs playing in a garbage ACC ? What a joke.

Reactions: Coug90
That game and the CU blowout just had me even more confused and frustrated with the season. That team that played today would have boat raced Stanford, Cal and ASU. Just feels like a wasted season.
Agree. This team was a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

One of the best things I heard the great Dick Bennett say was that he'd rather his team be a "C" team every game instead of an "A" team one time, followed by a "D" team the next game. It was something like that.

We were all over the place this year which led to a lot of frustration.

Other than that, I just kind of feel nothing about the game. There was a time a loss like that would have gutted me. Now, I’m just a kind of a little bummed. One game closer to the Pac 12 not existing anymore.
I moved on very quickly after this game. It would have been really nice to win our final Pac12 Apple Cup, but I have more important things in life to focus on and enjoy.

Agree. This team was a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

One of the best things I heard the great Dick Bennett say was that he'd rather his team be a "C" team every game instead of an "A" team one time, followed by a "D" team the next game. It was something like that.

We were all over the place this year which led to a lot of frustration.
Really should have been an 8-4 team at the worst if they’d played to their potential.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT