Question for you guys...

79COUG

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2008
In your opinion, would you rather:
A. Win the next two, lose the AC and go bowling
Or
B. Lose the next two and spank the mutts in AC?

Of course, we would all like to win the next three but just for discussion sake, you only have A and B.

Stole this question from Moore and Bumpus on the radio today. They both picked B, btw.

Normally I'm an A type of guy. But I gotta choose B this year. It's been such a year of disappointment and with a 6-6 record we would get a crap bowl. Then we would probably lose to North Texas.
I would love to be able to say scoreboard to my mutt relatives for the next 12 months.

Reactions: ATACFD
In your opinion, would you rather:
A. Win the next two, lose the AC and go bowling
Or
B. Lose the next two and spank the mutts in AC?

Of course, we would all like to win the next three but just for discussion sake, you only have A and B.

Stole this question from Moore and Bumpus on the radio today. They both picked B, btw.

At this point B
We may not win both of the next two anyway.

I think UW is going to score 55+ on us in the Apple cup, so I’d like to win the next 2.

This is like asking if you would rather win $10k on scratchers, or have your ex get popped for a DUI

I hate the ex but gimme the 10 Gs

This is like asking if you would rather win $10k on scratchers, or have your ex get popped for a DUI

I hate the ex but gimme the 10 Gs

$10K?

Getting in some 6-6 Potato Bowl is more like winning $350. I mean, I'm doing backflips if I win $10K. $350, I'm like, "Hey alright. That's pretty cool."

$10K?

Getting in some 6-6 Potato Bowl is more like winning $350. I mean, I'm doing backflips if I win $10K. $350, I'm like, "Hey alright. That's pretty cool."
To whom? You think recruits growing up in Pasadena give a good G-D that you beat your in-state rival in Warshington?

Reactions: random soul
Apple Cup. This year is already sorta lost even if we win 6 and get to a bowl. Yeah a couple more weeks of practice but an Apple Cup loss would be really damaging to UW, and I’d love to see that thing go sideways.

This year, beating Washington is the priority. I'd like to win them all. But at this point, a win over UW trumps everything else this year for me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT