ADVERTISEMENT

Rank PAC Teams......

wazzubruce

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2004
its summer. It's slow. Time to tell us what you really think of other PAC Schools & their fan bases.

- Oregon State, love the Beavs! Good fans, most rural, after WSU. Have a history of a lot of bad football, but have risen up a couple times. Always have a blast at tailgaits in Corvallis & and have always been treated well there! Have some very nice Beav friends! They like WSU too!

- Colorado, good team to join the PAC-12, nice tradition, love Ralphie.

- Utah, Also a great addition to the conference. Cool stadium, really like SLC, great skiing in the area. Like C Whittingham.

- Arizona, Have always liked the Wildcats, cool campus, great weather (non-summer), fans were decent the times we have been there.

- Cal, have always kind of liked the Bears. Love the Navy & gold look they sport, but some of the ini's lately have been butt ugly. Also, extensive history of bad football.

- UCLA, no real dislike or like. Whatever. . . .

- ASU, their fans are some of the worst in the Pac!! Love seeing them get beat. They got an ugly Junior college looking campus too. It's a good thing Tempe is nice. Because ASU is a dump!

- Stanford, I could have flips furd with ASU, they're both about the same, but Stanford is arrogant and that moves them higher/lower on the list. Furd fans are hardly noticeable. Which is a good thing.

- USC, entitled, cheaters, horrible neighborhood, it's a dump, OJ, obnoxious fans & mind numbing fight song that drones on & on. They do have the cool horse, but it's not enough to offset all their arrogance!

- Oregon. I Can't stand the ducks, they suck. Highly obnoxious fans and they have their dumb carnival music fight song. I was in Autzen when WSU kicked their ass 55-16, the year they were on the cover of SI "Cool, Rich and Undefeated". Talk about bad sports! I stopped going to Eugene because they can be total jerks. Arrogance rules widely there. Love most teams beating them!!

- U dump, highly hated team by all. Super arrogant over nothing. They totally suck, nuff said. Any team playing them automatically is the team I pull for to win. Love seen them lose! I even want Norte Dame to beat them and they're basically an evil empire. Friends don't let friends go to udump!

Can't wait for football to start!!!!!

Reactions: 79COUG
When I moved to SoCal in '88, the SC fans were both arrogant and obnoxious and the UCLA fans showed relative class.

20 years later it had flipped. Go to an SC game and the fans were pretty good. Go to the Rose Bowl and have loud, obnoxious potty mouths surrounding our Coug section.

I have not gone to a UCLA game since the Gesser era for that reason. The last 3 experiences caused me to say, never again. So, I would move UCLS

When I moved to SoCal in '88, the SC fans were both arrogant and obnoxious and the UCLA fans showed relative class.

20 years later it had flipped. Go to an SC game and the fans were pretty good. Go to the Rose Bowl and have loud, obnoxious potty mouths surrounding our Coug section.

I have not gone to a UCLA game since the Gesser era for that reason. The last 3 experiences caused me to say, never again. So, I would move UCLS
Oregon seems to have calmed down a bit. Any bad experiences with UO lately?

I have a lot of friends who are ducks. Their most annoying trait is their insistence they would have the facilities they do WITHOUT Phil Knight (OK, there are other equally annoying behaviors, but this one smacks of delusion).
And then there are the mutt fans who believe it's still 1990-1991.
And no one has a better smirk than David Shaw ...
USATSI_9689712.jpg

Weird I had a bad experience at UCLA too. Completely unexpected figured their fans would be tame. Can’t remember the year but The Ghost tore them up and we won pretty handily. Some knuckleheads trying to pick a fight simply because I was cheering. Wasn’t drunk, being obnoxious, or anything. Then at the end of the game they tried to apologize.

I loathe UW but I’ve been to ACs where no problems with their fans and others where middle aged Tyee assholes wouldn’t move their fat asses so I could go to the bathroom. You never know what you’ll find in a stadium of 40-60K people I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cougzz
rank
adjective
Definition of rank

1 : offensive in odor or flavor especially : rancid

There is only one team in the conference that fits: the uw huskies.

Reactions: 79COUG

Fro, I run into Oregon fans all the time in SoCal, but have not had any issues with any of them. I've never been to Eugene for a game, so I can't comment on that aspect.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT