ADVERTISEMENT

Receiver with most yards/most TDs/most catches

How_did_this_happen?

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 3, 2012
Prize given for the first one who selects the leaders for all three categories.

I'll go with Marks/Williams/Craycraft

I have no idea what I'm talking about though.

Edit: Williams replacing Priester.

Last edited:
Don't underestimate Marks, he had a great Freshman year as a backup, is bigger, stronger and faster now. My guess us the Cougs have at least 3 if not 4 receivers in the top 25 Nationally.

Too soon to say. A lot will depend on who Falk feels comfortable with. Which receiver, or receivers, is he going to look for on the field? Every QB has a favorite, and we don't know yet who Falk's will be.

Purely by position, I'd expect Cracraft to end up with the most catches, probably Marks with the most yards (followed closely by Dom), and Cracraft with the TDs.

But big plays could blow the yards and the TDs completely, and we've got enough speed and talent in all the receiver spots that anyone could make those plays (although the outside guys are probably most likely...and Dom with an edge over Marks - as the outside and weak side, odds are he's going to be further downfield and behind the defense for his catches). Considering our stable of receivers, it's entirely likely that someone who's not even on the 2-deep could end up leading in yards at the end of the day.

Reactions: Coug95man2
Agree with you:

TDs: Dom
Yards: Marks
Catches: Cracraft

Vanilla answers, but that's what I expect.

I am excited to see Priester this season. Our best transfer since Devard Darling. (unless I am forgetting someone)

I think Marks for all 3. Guy is super hungry after sitting out a year. I'm thinking him and Falk are going to build a solid connection right out of the gate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT