ADVERTISEMENT

Reminder and update on our unofficial WazzuWatch Tailgate tomorrow

M-I-Coug

Hall Of Fame
Oct 13, 2002
Mercer Island
Look for a LARGE "W" Silver Mylar Balloon in the air along with some WSU Football mylar balloons in the air...a Cougar CANOPY TENT, and a Black GMC Envoy SUV with WSU license plates.

Come by and hang out before and after the game.
CouginSpain and myself, amongst other COUGS, will be at the TYEE North Parking lot E-1A or E-1, just north of Husky Stadium, very early tomorrow morning.
It's BYOB, but food, refreshments will be on hand. Propane fireplace ready, although it will be a perfect day to go 7-5.

Last edited:
Reactions: BleedCrimsonandGray
Look for a LARGE "W" Silver Mylar Balloon in the air along with some WSU Football mylar balloons in the air...a Cougar CANOPY TENT, and a Black GMC Envoy SUV with WSU license plates.

Come by and hang out before and after the game.
CouginSpain and myself, amongst other COUGS, will be at the TYEE North Parking lot E-1A or E-1, just north of Husky Stadium, very early tomorrow morning.
It's BYOB, but food, refreshments will be on hand. Propane fireplace ready, although it will be a perfect day to go 7-5.
I hope you all had a great time prefunctioning. I have been to the last six Apple Cups and I said after last year I wasn't going again until they won. If the Cougars win, I may not be allowed to watch an Apple Cup in person again, as I may have been jinxing them.

I would have loved to meet all of you guys. Go Cougs!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT