ADVERTISEMENT

The unofficial WazzuWatch Tailgate at Husky Stadium

M-I-Coug

Hall Of Fame
Oct 13, 2002
Mercer Island
You're invited to stop by and hang out before and after the game.
CouginSpain and myself, amongst other COUGS, will be at the TYEE North Parking lot E-1A or E-1, just north of Husky Stadium, very early Friday morning. Game is at 1pm.
To find us.....Look for a LARGE "W" Silver Mylar Balloon in the air, some WSU Football mylar balloons in the air, a Cougar CANOPY TENT, and a Black GMC Envoy SUV with WSU license plates.
It's BYOB, but food, refreshments, & water will be on hand. We'll even have a portable propane fire pit to keep warm. Sunny & clear on Friday.
If you're coming, text or call me. Go to my website. JamesLaurie.net

Last edited:
Reactions: CougInSpain
You're invited to stop by and hang out before and after the game.
CouginSpain and myself, amongst other COUGS, will be at the TYEE North Parking lot E-1A or E-1, just north of Husky Stadium, very early Friday morning. Game is at 1pm.
To find us.....Look for a LARGE Mylar Balloon in the air, a Cougar CANOPY TENT, and a Black GMC Envoy SUV with WSU license plates.
It's BYOB, but food, refreshments, & water will be on hand. We'll even have a portable propane fire pit to keep warm. Sunny & clear on Friday.
If you're coming, text or call me. Go to my website. JamesLaurie.net

Y'all have a great time and for the love of God bring home a VICTORY. Wish I could be there!

Reactions: M-I-Coug
For added bonus, I have been in contact with local news media to get coverage on Coug Fans tailgating/attending the Apple Cup. The guy covering it wants us Cougs to be well represented. E1-A is the portion of the lot that is closest to the stadium. The news crew covering all this is looking to be there around 11 am.

Last edited:
For added bonus, I have been in contact with local news media to get coverage on Coug Fans tailgating/attending the Apple Cup. The guy covering it wants us Cougs to be well represented. E1-A is the portion of the lot that is closest to the stadium. The news crew covering all this is looking to be there around 11 am.

Just fyi, the last two Seattle apple cups had MAJOR cougar tailgates... Organized by a few mid-30s coug dudes... The last one was a little nuts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT