ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Utah interested in the ACC...let the ACC rumors begin

ttowncoug

Hall Of Fame
Sep 9, 2001

Read a few things on this (didn't fact check):
1. Utah did not sign their GOR w/ the Big-12. (they actually did sign on further review).
2. ACC could be planting the pieces for a western division.

Again, I think this scenario plays out well for WSU and OSU. Puts the pieces in place for an ACC western. Utah is/was very wanting to be grubbing elbows with Stanford and Cal....that aspect hasn't changed.

Last edited:

1. Utah did not sign their GOR w/ the Big-12. (they actually did sign on further review).

Again, I think this scenario plays out well for WSU and OSU. Puts the pieces in place for an ACC western. Utah is/was very wanting to be grubbing elbows with Stanford and Cal....that aspect hasn't changed.
You guys will believe any clickbait you read. This BS has been debunked by - Utah.

You guys will believe any clickbait you read. This BS has been debunked by - Utah.

Now Loyal.... let's not forget, many of the "smoke" about the Pac-12 and the four corners schools leaving turned out to be true. Twitter has proven the place to "float" ideas to see what their fans think.

Do I think it's happening soon? Nope. Do I think Utah wants to be in the Big-12 with BYU? Nope. Utah took the offer so they weren't left behind.

Now Loyal.... let's not forget, many of the "smoke" about the Pac-12 and the four corners schools leaving turned out to be true. Twitter has proven the place to "float" ideas to see what their fans think.

Do I think it's happening soon? Nope. Do I think Utah wants to be in the Big-12 with BYU? Nope. Utah took the offer so they weren't left behind.
I think the 4 corners bail was more like an instant forest fire, not smoke. I seem to recall a recent thread here about a Pac-2 "standby" offer from the ACC and a potential offer from the Big-12. But hey, I don't give a shit. Everyone wants me to STFU and go away anyhow. :)

Hey Meister! I thought we were buddies! You are as bad as all the delusional ninnies on this Board. F-it, I'm moving to the Utah State board. :(
I'm still there for ya. Just poking some fun. Some advice though. Those aggies will ruin your brain. I remember taking my son to visit that school and the best part was leaving that area.

Hey Meister! I thought we were buddies! You are as bad as all the delusional ninnies on this Board. F-it, I'm moving to the Utah State board. :(
Please don't go! I actually like the banter Loyal. Makes for some entertainment!

Please don't go! I actually like the banter Loyal. Makes for some entertainment!
Well I asked for a deluge of affirmation from WW denizens telling me to STFU (and preferably leave). So seeing none (yet) after 36 hours, I guess I will hang around for awhile.

I did do an offline poll, and it was 100% agreed that I am indeed a brilliant, all-knowing and far-seeing asset to WW. Although to be fair the poll was limited to my dog, who I had just fed and whose belly was getting scratched at the time. So some possible bias in that poll. :)

The ACC and Big-12 need to partner in some manner. If the conferences can't figure it out, the individual schools might do it on their own.

The ACC and Big-12 need to partner in some manner. If the conferences can't figure it out, the individual schools might do it on their own.

Schools don't really want to share. The schools with better value want more money, and unfortunately, both the ACC and Big-12 have schools that don't bring the maximum financial value to the conference.

Reactions: 250vertical
Hard to do anything while it remains to be seen who exactly is in the ACC after a settlement amount with Clemson and FSU is reached. UNC will be the key after FSU and Clemson hit the eject lever. If UNC were to remain in the ACC, I would guess the Big 12 does not have a play on any ACC schools (depending on the money of course). So... possibly Washington st. and Oregon st.?
If UNC takes off - with probably Virginia then leaving as well - then the BIG 10 will be at 20 schools, and the SEC at 18, and Brett Yormark will be receiving calls from several (or all) of the remaining ACC schools. If that is the case, the schools that seem to be left out will be Syracuse, Boston College, and Wake Forrest. Georgia Tech, and Duke could be. The Big 12 currently has 16 members. Do they go to 18 with 2 ACC left overs, or do they run up to 20 with 4 ACC left overs? Or, do they take 2 ACC and get to 20 with Washington st. and Oregon st.? Stay tuned. Anything could happen. I do believe that before this summer is out, the courts will come up with an ACC settlement amount, and the shit will hit the fan...again.

I do believe that before this summer is out, the courts will come up with an ACC settlement amount, and the shit will hit the fan...again.
In what dream world do you see this happening? This thing will take years to come to culmination. Shit it took 8 years for certain people to be convicted of 34 felonies in our court system. The ACC thing is nowhere near a courtroom as I post.

So if Utah gets caught with a stripper leaving their hotel could the B12 pass?

So if Utah gets caught with a stripper leaving their hotel could the B12 pass?
Geezus Christ. What is your point of dragging out this week+ old, universally debunked (by Utah itself) clickbait shit?

Geezus Christ. What is your point of dragging out this week+ old, universally debunked (by Utah itself) clickbait shit?
wtf are you talking about? “Didnt sign their contract”…it was a Mike price joke ffs. (who I happen to think was set up and not a damn thing happened other than him letting the boosters get him plastered…the lawsuit he won against SI agrees).

pipe down and have a sense of humor. If we can’t laugh at ourselves wtf can we laugh at?

wtf are you talking about? “Didnt sign their contract”…it was a Mike price joke ffs. (who I happen to think was set up and not a damn thing happened other than him letting the boosters get him plastered…the lawsuit he won against SI agrees).

pipe down and have a sense of humor. If we can’t laugh at ourselves wtf can we laugh at?
Ok, maybe I overreacted, and yes I knew it was a Mike Price joke. That said, my sense of humor is ever-present and superior to everyone else on this Board.

Ok, maybe I overreacted, and yes I knew it was a Mike Price joke. That said, my sense of humor is ever-present and superior to everyone else on this Board.
Obviously that last comment was a very weak attempt to demonstrate your sense of humor. Sorry to inform you that it was a massive failure. :)

Obviously that last comment was a very weak attempt to demonstrate your sense of humor. Sorry to inform you that it was a massive failure. :)
Ha!
Q: What did the salmon say when he hit concrete? A: Dam!
Q: What do you call 2 lesbian skunks? A: Odor eaters (heard that one from a female no less)

And watch it or I'll start in with jokes about certain felons. Me and 12 fellow American citizens have about 34 of them lined up. :)

Ha!
Q: What did the salmon say when he hit concrete? A: Dam!
Q: What do you call 2 lesbian skunks? A: Odor eaters (heard that one from a female no less)

And watch it or I'll start in with jokes about certain felons. Me and 12 fellow American citizens have about 34 of them lined up. :)
Go ahead and save those jokes until the verdict is thrown out on a peel. :)

See what I did there?

• Haha
Reactions: Coug90

See what I did there?
Go ahead and save those jokes until the verdict is thrown out on a that orange peel.

Fixed it for you.

Edit - Ahh heck, might as well warm up my list of jokes now.......
  • If Trump wins, they will rename the White House the Big House.
  • Military-wise, he will become the Convict-in-Chief.
  • The West Wing will become the West Cellblock.
  • His cabinet will be called the Purple Gang. Oh wait they were Jewish - I'll have to work on that one.
  • In the Presidential motorcade, Trump will sit in the back of a patrol car.
  • Airforce One's new call sign will be ConAir.
  • Any intimate relations with Melania (He wishes!) will be categorized as conjugal visits.
  • Trump's work clothes will match his skin color......Orange.
Guess that's enough for now.

Last edited:

See what I did there?
You’re a crazy ass trumper cultist but I’ll give you an A+ for that, well done.

Where the F have you guys been? Took long enough!

You’re a crazy ass trumper cultist but I’ll give you an A+ for that, well done.

Where the F have you guys been? Took long enough!
Not enough Trump for you, suffering TDS withdrawal? :)

Friend in AZ sent me a picture labeled Trump Tower. Turns out it is a shot of a prison guard tower. See, stuff like that is good comedy, not like the propaganda that you get on the late night shows these days. The guys on the shows today cannot carry the jock straps of Carson and Leno.

I am wondering if there are specific requirements needed in order to be allowed to prosecute Donald Trump. It appears that being black and obese are two of the requirements.
lol, I thought you were talking about Trump for a sec…I’m like, he’s not black he’s orange, but a couple of crayons over is burnt sienna so he ain’t far off! And ✅ he’s obese AF!

lol, I thought you were talking about Trump for a sec…I’m like, he’s not black he’s orange, but a couple of crayons over is burnt sienna so he ain’t far off! And ✅ he’s obese AF!
There's still time for McDonald's & KFC to help impact the outcome.

Not enough Trump for you, suffering TDS withdrawal? :)

Friend in AZ sent me a picture labeled Trump Tower. Turns out it is a shot of a prison guard tower. See, stuff like that is good comedy, not like the propaganda that you get on the late night shows these days. The guys on the shows today cannot carry the jock straps of Carson and Leno.
I dunno, this is pretty damn funny…

Reactions: CougEd
Not really. Just old, tired, partisan shit that comes across as wannabe be 2000s Daily Show with canned laughter.

Not really. Just old, tired, partisan shit that comes across as wannabe be 2000s Daily Show with canned laughter.

What's funny about the GOP today is the "old, tired, partisan shit" is looked down upon but I see friends that I used to respect bending the knee to a gas-lighting, orange tinted, sexual predator because they think it's going to save them a few bucks at the grocery store and at tax time. Trump uses the "old, tired, partisan shit" to sell his unique brand of bullsh!t.

They ignore the fact that the Kim Jong Un disciple is already saying that he's going to create an inflation spike by imposing a 60% tariff on Chinese goods and while y'all are slobbering on his knob about his tax cuts, you ignore the fact that the orange tinted cocksucker made sure that corporate tax cuts were permanent but the tax cuts for actual citizens expired because he doesn't give a sh!t about you. He only cares about further enriching the rich. And the memes about gas prices are fueled by retards. In October 2019, under the leadership of the Orange One, gas was $2.40/gallon where I live. I just paid $2.77/gallon this morning. Only a moron thinks that Presidents control gas prices....and yet here we are with MAGA idiots wishing for COVID era gas prices.

So...you can say, "old, tired, partisan shit" but the I'd rather see that than the ensuing CF that is coming if the bankrupter-in-chief wins. I don't like Biden and will not shed a tear when he is gone....but god damn it's embarrassing that the GOP has embraced Trump the way that they have.

Reactions: Meister_Rebel
What's funny about the GOP today is the "old, tired, partisan shit" is looked down upon but I see friends that I used to respect bending the knee to a gas-lighting, orange tinted, sexual predator because they think it's going to save them a few bucks at the grocery store and at tax time. Trump uses the "old, tired, partisan shit" to sell his unique brand of bullsh!t.

They ignore the fact that the Kim Jong Un disciple is already saying that he's going to create an inflation spike by imposing a 60% tariff on Chinese goods and while y'all are slobbering on his knob about his tax cuts, you ignore the fact that the orange tinted cocksucker made sure that corporate tax cuts were permanent but the tax cuts for actual citizens expired because he doesn't give a sh!t about you. He only cares about further enriching the rich. And the memes about gas prices are fueled by retards. In October 2019, under the leadership of the Orange One, gas was $2.40/gallon where I live. I just paid $2.77/gallon this morning. Only a moron thinks that Presidents control gas prices....and yet here we are with MAGA idiots wishing for COVID era gas prices.

So...you can say, "old, tired, partisan shit" but the I'd rather see that than the ensuing CF that is coming if the bankrupter-in-chief wins. I don't like Biden and will not shed a tear when he is gone....but god damn it's embarrassing that the GOP has embraced Trump the way that they have.
Couple things…both sides say and do “old tired partisan shit” and plenty are dumb enough to believe it’s only the other side that is partisan.

Yeah, Trumps going to save tax dollars for those “in his club”. The funny (and sad) thing is 99.9% of the people voting for him aren’t in his club and never will be, but they think they are (additionally, you disgust him to the point he wouldn’t shake your hand). One of the greatest cons he pulls is making people believe they are in his club. .

Reactions: Coug1990

Didn't read this whole post. I'm not GOP. Didn't and won't vote for Trump.

Trying to keep up here….

You’re saying a $16,000 (10k + 6k)new Chinese ev is inflationary.

Got it.

Trying to keep up here….

You’re saying a $16,000 (10k + 6k)new Chinese ev is inflationary.

Got it.

I'm not talking about their stupid EV. I'm talking about the 60% tariff on the other $600 billion in items that we actually import from China and the 10% tariff on the other $2.2 trillion that we import from everyone else. And because we know that America is all about #profit.....US companies that actually make things will raise their prices just because they can. The GOP loves to bitch about taxes but has no problem with taxing Americans with tariffs as long as it suits their agenda. Of course, just because Trump sycophants are idiots...they'll blame the jump in inflation on either Biden or Obama....because accountability has never been a thing for Trump or his moronic followers.

Don't worry though, they'll undoubtedly carve out exceptions for companies that they do business with or get significant donations from. Gotta take care of your friends. Liberals suck in their own ways...but man, the GOP sucking on the MAGA cock is the grossest thing that I've ever seen.

Did you know that Biden did control gas prices? Oil prices had cratered during the pandemic because few people were driving. Once the pandemic was over, along with the beginning of the Russia-Ukraine war, demand was skyrocketing. So, oil prices were also skyrocketing. OPEC and traders were keeping prices artificially high even beyond what they should have been because they were making so much money.

The Biden administration goes to Saudi Arabia and like other administrations have done, begs Saudi Arabia to increase their oil output to lower oil prices. MBS tells them to pound sand, as he is mad at them for previously coming down on him for killing Jamaal Khashoggi and other human rights violations.

So, for the first time, a president used the Strategic Petroleum Reserve as a weapon to drive down gas prices. He started selling into the market millions of barrels of oil and told traders that the US was going to keep on doing it unless oil prices dropped and dropped they have. They are even making a profit because the US sold at about $100 per barrel and is buying it back at around $70 per barrel.

Going forward, the US now has something in their toolbelt to stabilize gas prices.

I'm not talking about their stupid EV. I'm talking about the 60% tariff on the other $600 billion in items that we actually import from China and the 10% tariff on the other $2.2 trillion that we import from everyone else. And because we know that America is all about #profit.....US companies that actually make things will raise their prices just because they can. The GOP loves to bitch about taxes but has no problem with taxing Americans with tariffs as long as it suits their agenda. Of course, just because Trump sycophants are idiots...they'll blame the jump in inflation on either Biden or Obama....because accountability has never been a thing for Trump or his moronic followers.

Don't worry though, they'll undoubtedly carve out exceptions for companies that they do business with or get significant donations from. Gotta take care of your friends. Liberals suck in their own ways...but man, the GOP sucking on the MAGA cock is the grossest thing that I've ever seen.

Tho Trump is a SCUMBAG, he did, does oppose tariffs, and his way of fighting Tariffs, and fighting the taxing of Americans as you put it, was to raise tariffs, start trade wars with any country that tried to treat USA like Shet, AKA raise tariffs against USA, etc.

AS BAD AS TRUMP IS, AND I WOULD NEVER VOTE FOR HIM, he Trump had some BAD, STUPID policies, and some good policies, that led to good economy, more jobs, lower unemployment, things being affordable to middle class, everyday, average Americans, lower gas cost, better national security, foreign policy, moving capital of Israel from Tel Aviv, to Jerusalem, Border Control, and better then Biden's Policies.

That said, still wouldn't vote for him, Trump, and Trump should rot in prison, just like Nixon, Bill Clinton, Hilary should have rotted in Jail.

Effing tired of those Pieces of Crap being above the law, and tired of stupid American sheeple stupidly continuing to support them, etc.

I'll either vote 3rd party, independent, or just not vote, because won't vote for that piece of crap Biden either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT