ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals Home Page story

I have long thought that he could use more carries

Agree. I think the running backs are going to be counted on to fill the void left by Cracraft next season. Obviously, we'll need Lewis or someone to emerge as River's true replacement, but the experience and confidence gained by all of the running backs this season should expand in 2017.

I'd like to see more of the 2-back sets, where we then occasionally shift one to the slot. So many times this season, we had wide open running backs 5-15 yards down the middle of the field. Late in the season, Falk started launching more deep passes. I suspect that trend will balance out more next season.

I'd like to see Harrington work into one of the slot positions too. That dude is too explosive to be sitting on the sidelines. I hope he works on his routes and hands over the offseason.

I have long thought that he could use more carries
I have long thought that
Agree. I think the running backs are going to be counted on to fill the void left by Cracraft next season. Obviously, we'll need Lewis or someone to emerge as River's true replacement, but the experience and confidence gained by all of the running backs this season should expand in 2017.

I'd like to see more of the 2-back sets, where we then occasionally shift one to the slot. So many times this season, we had wide open running backs 5-15 yards down the middle of the field. Late in the season, Falk started launching more deep passes. I suspect that trend will balance out more next season.

Like I said in the Apple Cup and prior to it, I thought we should have found ways to get the ball to Morrow, in particular more, with the absence of Cracraft. I know, he fumbled once, but he is one of our most dangerous players.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT